• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Okay completely disregard my last post comparing the lume with the gen. I must not have "charged" it long enough, or done it with a bad light, because I did it again and the rep was a lot better. Still not gen level, but not too bad nonetheless.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I visited Omega boutique few days ago to let them check the strap of my gen Seamaster diver 300m. I also asked them to try the NTTD. As expected, the gen NTTD is super lightweight, and
​​the gen titanium bracelet feels so great and so comfortable on my wirst. I think I should wait a bit more until the titanium bracelet released. [IMG2=JSON]{"]

Well for the price its selling for, it better be comfortable :p

Seriously though, the current rep is just as super lightweight, especially if you put it on the nato strap. But if you really like it on mesh, wait till VSF releases the titanium mesh. The current steel mesh really weighs the watch down as the steel mesh is pretty heavy.

Reactions: MrBurgundy

manuelmay

6/12/18
Mine just showed up yesterday, can clearly see the difference in colour under various light sources.

20200522-050415.jpg

20200522-050742.jpg

20200522-050816.jpg

20200522-164839.jpg

20200522-164913.jpg

Nice pics, but hey! Is that a Renegade?

Reactions: Bonestorm19

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Okay completely disregard my last post comparing the lume with the gen. I must not have "charged" it long enough, or done it with a bad light, because I did it again and the rep was a lot better. Still not gen level, but not too bad nonetheless.

Thanks a lot! Before you sell the rep are you able to compare the thickness and case shape from the side?

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Definitely this is gonna be one of the best rep of the year 2020.

Just need a nailed titanium mesh to pull the trigger.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Can do. Rep left, gen right. I don't have callipers to get exact measurements, but the rep case does seem a tad thicker than the gen—definitely not by much though.

thanks for the comparison picture, appreciate it!

the gen looks much more refined overall:
the machining on the side of the bezel, the angle of the bezel insert, the fitting of the bezel on the case, the shape of the lugs, the shape of the domed crystal, ...

imo the rep looks rough in comparison, not that you would notice without having the gen next to it, but it’s there.
looking at it now, the gen really is a masterpiece, congrats on that one @MrBurgundy

I assume the bezel action will not be nearly as good on the rep considering the fit?

Reactions: tonywatches

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Just finishing up taking a bunch of photos of this and my promo photos for my stands. This watch is gorgeous. Any of the stand alone photos of the watch are unedited minus some sharpening, ones with the stand have some exposure and colour touching. It is definitely tough to catch the brown on camera, much more prominent with the naked eye. More to come.

IMG-8896.jpg

IMG-9198.jpg

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
the gen looks much more refined overall:
the machining on the side of the bezel, the angle of the bezel insert, the fitting of the bezel on the case, the shape of the lugs, the shape of the domed crystal, ...

imo the rep looks rough in comparison, not that you would notice without having the gen next to it, but it’s there.
looking at it now, the gen really is a masterpiece, congrats on that one @MrBurgundy

But of course. No kidding. You can't compare a $430 rep with a $8100 gen when it comes to finish. Sure the rep looks rough in places such as the hands, engravings and finishing etc, but those are only seen up close, when scrutinised or seen through a loupe. I believe all reps have rough spots if seen closely no matter which maker the watch is from. You won't get the same type of finish both on the inside and outside that you'd get with a gen.

49786451746_e4a2c92cb3_b.jpg

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
Little off topic, but what is everyone’s opinion here on watch winders? Are they necessary?

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Little off topic, but what is everyone’s opinion here on watch winders? Are they necessary?

Good and bad. If you wear it everyday I'd say use one so it stays wound but if you rarely wear it I let them die until next time I wear it. Wont need to be serviced as often if you don't have it running all the time.