• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
That’s why it works so well on a nato too. That’s how a military watch is issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So for those still pondering over the brown colour....

After a couple of days of wear and looking at the ring every 5 minutes!! I think it’s best described as being more black in the natural daylight and the brown hue comes out under the artificial light.

It’s still really quite subtle but wearing mine today against my black and grey nato has made it quite distinct in the artificial light. I now know why the genuine nato is dark brown rather than black to accommodate this change.

Very clever indeed. what a stunning watch this is More and more happy with it each day.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Very clever indeed. what a stunning watch this is More and more happy with it each day.

Without wishing to sound pretentious this is a quality of great art. Take the Mona Lisa smile. It takes on different characteristics depending on how you look at it, and the mindset you approach it with. Therefore repeatedly satisfying on many different levels. Clever indeed.

Reactions: Danza1813

CK13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Texas
Does anyone have a reference on a gasket? After reading through the comments I was easily able to remove the case with my fingers. I have a V1, and it does in fact include a gasket, but I would like to find a thicker one incase of trying to swim with the watch on.

nikone

Known Member
29/8/19
Does anyone have a reference on a gasket? After reading through the comments I was easily able to remove the case with my fingers. I have a V1, and it does in fact include a gasket, but I would like to find a thicker one incase of trying to swim with the watch on.

I wouldn't put it in the water.
The closure of the rep case back has nothing to do with the gen which is very sophisticated.

nikone

Known Member
29/8/19
I wouldn't put it in the water.
The closure of the rep case back has nothing to do with the gen which is very sophisticated.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK

It’s a 37mm (I think) I’ve ordered some different thickness ones from eBay to see which is best to still squeeze the caseback in with.

Reactions: Take5

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Mine just showed up yesterday, can clearly see the difference in colour under various light sources.

20200522-050415.jpg

20200522-050742.jpg

20200522-050816.jpg

20200522-164839.jpg

20200522-164913.jpg

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I wish they just used a screwdown caseback and just faked the cosmestics of the Naiad lock.

But if they had used a normal screwdown caseback, the orientation of the caseback with the stamped details wouldn't be always straight, thus making the rep inaccurate to the gen.

The naiad is so that the orientation is always straight when you view the caseback.

I love this detail.
​​​​​​
49924258893_6ed3030053_b.jpg

Mine is perfectly fine by the way. I've checked it and its really tight. But I still wouldn't take it for a swim. I won't take any reps for a swim for that matter as I don't trust its water resistance. I have my gen diver watches that I use to swim with.

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]MrBurgundy [/mention]

Just caught up, Thanks very much for the pics, I’m quite shocked at how good the rep looks next to it’s gen counterpart. I thought there would be an obvious difference in colour of the case, dial and bezel insert as the worst things about it. Text thickness etc is to be expected they are never the same really. Great job vsf did.

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
MrBurgundy would you please be so kind as to show a lume comparison if you still have the rep? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sure thing. This is after a few minutes of direct artificial light. Photo taken in complete darkness. Gen is on the right. Rep's lume could definitely be improved. It might work better with sunlight but I haven't tried that.

"Poor comparison shot removed. For proper lume comparison with gen, see post 2241"

Last edited:
Reactions: jpchub

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
I’m getting so impatient for this watch! I can’t wait to buy it, but I won’t until that titanium mesh comes out.

Reactions: buzz483

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Sure thing. This is after a few minutes of direct artificial light. Photo taken in complete darkness. Gen is on the right. Rep's lume could definitely be improved. It might work better with sunlight but I haven't tried that.

MrBurgundy thank you. That is quite a big difference. Wonder why that would be. The SS VSF SMP’s lume is like a torch

That's weak... Here's mine..

tuHQN7
49891340647_a939e4f5f4_b.jpg

Last edited:

Mrpong

15/9/19
I visited Omega boutique few days ago to let them check the strap of my gen Seamaster diver 300m. I also asked them to try the NTTD. As expected, the gen NTTD is super lightweight, and
​​the gen titanium bracelet feels so great and so comfortable on my wirst. I think I should wait a bit more until the titanium bracelet released.
Xo1ln.jpg

Last edited: