• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Another gen pic....

49720945826_cd52a9946c_b.jpg

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Pretty sure VSF will nail this in the next iteration of this watch. This v1 is evidently a rushed job..perhaps to make up for whatever loss of income during these COVID situation.

I recently bought a SMP V2 and could not see any lume or any other issues whatsoever as reported many times before. So impressed by their quality I placed an order for the Ceramic Titanium SMP.

Last edited:

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
V2 coming out around May I believe, in titanium. Gonna hang on to the current one for the time being and once the covid craziness dies down at my hospital will probably grab the titanium one and let the SS version go for cheap to someone special.

Thank you! Will keep my eyes on this forum to see when it arrives.

Carrick1

30/8/15
Need more info.!!!!!! That was very quick to fix the case to Titanium, but we really need the correct bracelet and clasp to make this pop.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

taximan31

26/5/16
Awaiting details. That’s the only info I have at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Carrick1

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Just seen confirmation that titanium case model will be ready to ship from end of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Oh wow that's a lot sooner than expected! Wonder if they've made any updates to the colour of the face, bezel and bezel markings or if they've just used the same parts from the SS model? Also if they've changed the case to Ti, I hope they've also changed the metal hardware on the NATO, otherwise the colours won't match.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Really feel like there can't be a big difference between last week's release and next week's release.. sure it's now titanium.. but can they really fix the dial colour bezel colour and mesh bracelet in 20 days?
I'd be very impressed but will be waiting to see definitely no preordering for me

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
V2 or maybe v3 , I don’t expect correct pearl same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrick1

30/8/15
Just a question what is the movement like is it stable reliable etc. Don’t have experience of it. Did a quick search but drew a blank. Thanks in advance.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
They probably already had the V2 in the works while they were releasing the V1. And now it's probably done.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Just a question what is the movement like is it stable reliable etc. Don’t have experience of it. Did a quick search but drew a blank. Thanks in advance.

Decorating movement Chinese clone 2824 very close to Genuine and closed case back.

Reactions: Carrick1

DonnyDB10

1/4/20
Can’t wait to get this watch. Let’s hope they get that mesh band right!

beikay

Horology Curious
16/3/20
V2 or maybe v3 , I don’t expect correct pearl same issue.

What pearl issue? This is the first I've heard of this, the gen looks exactly like the 2018 vsf smp 300 but just a darker vintage color.