• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
OT Can we finally have a decent speedy rep instead? Look at how the Daytona fanboys are enjoying the recent releases damn

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

I would pay good money for even a stepper quartz speedy with correct dial spacing and a sweeping second hand. Still surprised they haven't done this. It would literally print money.

Reactions: PunkRockDoc

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I just noticed that on the gen, there is a weird gap on the side of the case. Like the case is incomplete or something. A strange cutout. Look at the helium valve and the side of the case that leads to the bezel. Very weird. I wonder why. This gap isn't on any of the current SMP models. The factory needs to get that gap on the rep too, otherwise it'll be a tell.

49696885038_492c83891a_b.jpg

No cutout on the other steel or black ceramic SMP's..

49697743182_c24eac363e_b.jpg

49697743142_a7781b3a9f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkRockDoc

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
Video of the mesh version up on TrustyTime. Looks really good seeing it with the silver on silver; makes the dial pop. Looks like the aluminum insert and bezel both have a hint of the tropical color. Really good finishing details on the caseback. Also looks like they really nailed the satin finish on the case, it looks bead-blasted more than it looks brushed.

Bracelet is still garbage, will replace it with a higher quality mesh. Still though.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/400534233

Last edited:
Reactions: keisuke_z

rek00001

Known Member
24/4/13
Gorgeous watch for sure, but my pathetic 6.5" wrist will wait for the lighter weight titanium.

beikay

Horology Curious
16/3/20
That looks more like a yachtmaster competitor piece and less of a bond related specific piece.

Reactions: Thrasher

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
I don't understand why not in titanium..
VSF made a lot of watches in titanium.
Why not just make it right the first time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Probably because they already produce the SMP case in bigger quantities and didn't want to invest in changing everything at once? The NTTD SMP needs a new bezel and dial, so they spent the money on those parts first. Let's wait for V5 or V6...

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

They will do it in may if you read the thread. So we have to wait for at least the second version.