• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

watchhunter007

Renowned Member
23/5/17
No Perfect Clone is Not trusted Dealer i but trusty Time has it too and intime i guess all Will have it

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Sweet Jesus, every damn TD will have it, they all get watches from the same source... Go get 'em while they're hot, only 428$, almost perfect, all you need is some imagination!

Reactions: padorkous

AllanUSC

Known Member
16/2/20
i guess all Will have it

I wonder why they are selling the watch at an almost 10% discount. All the other dealers are quoting the same, higher price.

I would buy this rep, even with the wrong case/bracelet material, inaccurate bracelet, dial and bezel color, but with all those shortcomings, they should offer it at a better price.

I hope the TDs will follow Perfect Clone's lower price lead.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Wow what a disappointment, and they want that sort of money for it?!! I was really close to getting the ceramic/titanium seamaster which is perfect, then I saw this announced and figured I would wait, it would be my first titanium watch. I mean right from the get go its a failure, not even the correct material, its not like we are repping a 24k gold watch here, its titanium. It screams rushed out the door to quickly capitalize on the craze.. poor form from VSF

Jcpal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
Will someone do a side by side comparison, other than the ss and band, what else is wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Will someone do a side by side comparison, other than the ss and band, what else is wrong?

49683613192_5403b6d329_b.jpg

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
To be fair, the rep looks good at first sight. Loved the dome crystal and the lume looks pretty okay.

Didn't care for the wrong mesh. But the fact that this is not Titanium... with that price.. very disappointing.

tom86

Divers only
Supporter
Certified
28/7/19
EU, UAE
Agree.. Honestly speaking it's not that bad (on nato) for a rushed work... The fonts on the insert look a bit fatter than the gen, still unsure about the insert color, it might be good as well under normal light conditions.
Surely not for OCD rep fans, but it is a good base for a possible V2 ...V3. If someone gets it, we'll all know more about it.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I LOVS tropical bezels with the full lume (lume maniac here) but the fact that this is NOT titanium and the lack of attention to detail that VSF has usually shown is concerning.

They easily did many titanium renditions, even using the HIGHEST grade (grade 5) for their SMP 300, Titanium edition.

As much as it hurts to pass up my favourite kind of SMP, I too will wait for the V2...

Thanks again to everyone keeping the community updated with news about everything SMP related

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
First try for money, v2 side by side with Gen and updates..

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
What do you think the time lapse between V1 and V2 with the inprovements already mentioned, VSF have always reacted quickly to the market, but do you think one of the others are working on a better version and taking there time... Worth waiting?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
What do you think the time lapse between V1 and V2 with the inprovements already mentioned, VSF have always reacted quickly to the market, but do you think one of the others are working on a better version and taking there time... Worth waiting?
With the way VSF has always paid attention to detail in prior clones, for this one, it looks like they deliberately used SS and messed the bracelet up as a way to bolster sales in general. Plenty will buy regardless of these flaws. Then V2 will come along, having fixed these flaws.

It's a trend from Rolex clones that's generally been mostly absent in Omega clones, especially with VSF. I'm hoping this doesn't mean a shift in direction from quality to having 10 versions of an SMP...

Regarding timeframe for V2, it ranges from a year to a few weeks. Hard to tell...

Sent from my DHGate Shitter V69 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jack Jumpin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/10
We need a Titanium case and strap with proper deployant, also since its a closed caseback use a Miyota movement, I would even pay the extra for a gen Sellita inside.

Reactions: Thrasher

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
I want to buy the gen.. a perfect 1680 modern replacement