• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
imranbecks Is the dial and bezel tropical brown or black? I cannot really make that out. Looks brownish though

Much like everyone else, I can only judge the finish by the photos that I see. I don't have the watch in hand. Better photos to come soon from the various TD's...

But yes, it does look brownish, only slight. Its definitely not full on black. Though the brown is more obvious on the gen depending on the light.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
imranbecks : Great Pictures !!! Many Thanks :) can you make a lumen shot ?

Here ya go...

49675316358_955ca6094a_o.jpg

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Yep got my QC pics and the metal strap is a shocker! Just a chance to charge more but I will never use it as it’s a massive tell. It’s hard to tell is the colours are grey and brown and only holding will reveal all

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
QC in and it’s hard to see if it’s grey and brown or black
One thing is sure the metal strap is a shocker. Why bother other than to charge more for a what off substitute that we will all throw in the draw!

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Some really detailed photos of it - thanks for going to trouble of posting these.

My pleasure. Many users here including myself were curious as to how it would look.. Well now we know.

I'm undecided if I should take the plunge or just wait for another version. The movie is not till November anyway. But I don't mind steel. Prefer it actually. This one is not too bad I guess, but there's definitely room for improvement.. Other than making it in titanium for accuracy, the mesh can be better. No effort made to it at all here. I was hoping for at least the correct deployant clasp.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
ca616ca8b2e452b79f0c3b3835365e9f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It definitely needs more shades of brown.. Lol.. Having handled the gen, under the light, the brown really pops. I don't see that "pop" on the rep. It's not that bad though really. After seeing the first two wristshots from a few days ago, I had expected worse.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
QC in and it’s hard to see if it’s grey and brown or black
One thing is sure the metal strap is a shocker. Why bother other than to charge more for a what off substitute that we will all throw in the draw!

Which TD are you getting it from?

Jimmybeebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
The movie is not till November anyway

This is what's influencing me the most at the moment. While I really want this and will pay non-retail for a 2nd hand one eventually, the fact that the film is now some 7 months off gives VSF time to get a V2 out there. Certainly other makers are going to push their septs out, VSF will have to up the ante to meet them, and we should end up with something far more 1:1 albeit not screen accurate.

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Thanks for all the photos guys really appreciate them.
i agree with whats been said feel like this is a rushed version to capitalize on the original release date.. its good but you do get the feel it could be better from VSF.
Personally i will be waiting for V2 as i am not a nato fan and will be waiting for a better Milanese bracelet.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy