• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
9bee2d00fa49bbc6b49a3d13d30de2f1.jpg
Closer Image of VSF, I think bezel insert and dial markers are too light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Grey1970 and vcappp

Jimmybeebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
Even in these non-gun colours, that's still a beautiful looking watch. Hoping they nail the colours of course...

Reactions: vcappp

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
chentepilot
Thanks for this pic! Hm, it seems that the colour is really of. The dial and bezel are rather black/dark grey then brown :(
Or is it again the contrast and white balance?

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Thanks for confirmation. Really, this is the most beautiful Omega of the last 5 years. Simple, the vintage appeal doesn't feel like it was forced too hard and it still has a classy but modern look.

Hopefully they will do an upgrade soon, because they went too fast. Think of the sapphire Bell and Ross. The v1 was horrible and had hardly anything to do with the gen and v2 was a 1000% improvement. They also went too
​​​​​​ fast. And vsf has a truckload of 300s stainless steel cases lying around I bet. They used the existing parts for quick money. Smart move. We are just all super anal about watches. ... We includes myself... V2 I am coming.

Last edited:

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
I'm hopeful the colors are going to be better than what the photos show and I suspect poor contrast and excessively blue white balance is to blame. I'm super impatient for a better photo so I threw this into photoshop for two seconds to try to undo the overexposure, overcontrasting, and bluish white balance. Makes me much more hopeful that it might be more accurate than the photo implies.

Edit: Interesting, It's not letting me post the photo. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if the account is just too new.

It's on Imgur, ending in gANZpOB.jpg .

gANZpOB.jpg

gANZpOB.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: correllian G

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Now you make it sound like rep owners can't afford a car... Hahaha.. Jk

But yup. Clearly a gen. If the rep looks like that, I'd be all over it!

it is Gen, as somebody else posted that pic on RWG and quote INSTAGRAM for the source.

Last edited:

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Let’s give VSF a vote of confidence, they have nailed several watches right on V1 (e.g. the ceramic titanium Seamaster)

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The color of the case is off by a mile.

I also despise Huawei cameras, I can't wait for my contract to expire. I've bought a P20 pro in 2018 to replace my S7. What a mistake... It just can't make a decent photo, colors are off, it struggles with AF all the time, macros are crap, pics look like bloody children's books, so colorful and cheerful. Samsung did none of that, just snap and there was a perfect photo. And I can use my cameras, I tried every damn thing, but it just is what it is. So never again. I'm no fanboy of any brand, it's just my first hand experience. My company phone is also a Huawei, same ol'.

This release is a joke, an early adopter edition. M2M will be flooded with these after they release a V2 in a couple of months.

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

Naughtylus

18/4/19
The case size seems different to gen, despite the dial color...??? Correct me if I’m wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
I'm hopeful the colors are going to be better than what the photos show and I suspect poor contrast and excessively blue white balance is to blame. I'm super impatient for a better photo so I threw this into photoshop for two seconds to try to undo the overexposure, overcontrasting, and bluish white balance. Makes me much more hopeful that it might be more accurate than the photo implies.

Edit: Interesting, It's not letting me post the photo. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if the account is just too new.

It's on Imgur, ending in gANZpOB.jpg .

Nice job in photoshop really takes out all that horrible over exposure.
I can see it looking more like this in real life and if so then its a very decent job and i will be hard pressed not to grab one.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The case size seems different to gen, despite the dial color...??? Correct me if I’m wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

It should be 42mm and it is 42mm. Shouldn't be a problem since they've done various 42mm SMP models before and they're simply reusing the existing steel SMP cases that they have.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
As expected, the mesh looks nothing like the gen. It looks like it's polished when it's supposed to be matte. Most importantly it's not even tapered. Its just a cheap mesh slapped with an Omega logo on the clasp. Doesn't look like the correct deployant clasp as well. The mesh is just all wrong, period.

It certainly looks better on the nato though as the nato isn't too difficult to copy.

49675059303_87b283d77b_o.jpg

49675059393_7e9092bab2_o.jpg

49675597376_b51bb93c60_o.jpg

​​
49675059323_c8546fc809_o.jpg

49675880302_f2d1fd1c4c_o.jpg

49675880937_8e7d316716_o.jpg

49675059933_689a08516a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mellodbs and vcappp