• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

spaceman007

5/1/22
I am sure I am being too picky here, but I have gone through 2 NTTD v4s with Geektime and they both have misalignment. Either the 12 hour marker or the 6 hour marker are off typically. Weird bezel alignment, its all over the place. Another friend of mine got some QC photos and the bezel markers were off too.

I may just order from Jtime or another TD and hope for the best... or wait...
Anyone have any thoughts?

Bkhwkn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/21
I am sure I am being too picky here, but I have gone through 2 NTTD v4s with Geektime and they both have misalignment. Either the 12 hour marker or the 6 hour marker are off typically. Weird bezel alignment, its all over the place. Another friend of mine got some QC photos and the bezel markers were off too.

I may just order from Jtime or another TD and hope for the best... or wait...
Anyone have any thoughts?

I think the angle of the photo plays some part too. I got a Spectre from hont recently and QC photos were slightly off but within my acceptable range. I GL it and received it these days and I think it’s fine. Took more measurements and it seems good too.

Reactions: spaceman007

spaceman007

5/1/22
I think the angle of the photo plays some part too. I got a Spectre from hont recently and QC photos were slightly off but within my acceptable range. I GL it and received it these days and I think it’s fine. Took more measurements and it seems good too.

agreed
this watch has that domed effect in the crystal too, could be distorting

indywatchguy

Renowned Member
26/1/13
Cause spending a grand on a bracelet, for me takes it out of the replica market, what would you do if they bring out a new replica bracelet and it's titanium and charge you say $800 just for the bracelet?

It’s cheaper than going totally Gen and you get the look and feel of it at a fraction of the cost. It’s the fun part of hobby.

Everything in life is not about the money but the experience and journey while doing something you love.

I’ve been in the hobby over twenty years and have probably spent upwards of 15k on reps and Gen parts. I’m going fully gen because the hobby has served it’s purposed and educated me well on horology. I don’t believe I would have ever learned this much about watches had a never ventured into the rep world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Danza1813

indywatchguy

Renowned Member
26/1/13
3ff7cdf9ed352e0df96df39f24752fee.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
It’s cheaper than going totally Gen and you get the look and feel of it at a fraction of the cost. It’s the fun part of hobby.

Everything in life is not about the money but the experience and journey while doing something you love.

I’ve been in the hobby over twenty years and have probably spent upwards of 15k on reps and Gen parts. I’m going fully gen because the hobby has served it’s purposed and educated me well on horology. I don’t believe I would have ever learned this much about watches had a never ventured into the rep world!

I think you made a really good point here. Many of us here have the ability to get a Gen but we would not have learnt anything substantial if we just got the gen straight up. I’ve learnt a lot through reps in my short time here too.
Cheers buddy.

spaceman007

5/1/22
Does anyone know where I can get a good rep of the watch roll that comes with the gen NTTD? would appreciate any recommendations

Reactions: Bkhwkn

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
Thought someone said the pouch Color is kinda different?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Thought someone said the pouch Color is kinda different?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not worth bothering about its crap, disgusting piece of tat, after all these brilliant cases they have brought out, look at the Spectre case. and the Stunning case for the Apollo 50th Anniversary

Shane73

8/5/20
Well i've had another QC picture sent at a different angle pearl looks good this time, lume on the hands seems to go from ok to noticeable in different shots so i don't know if it is a light issue but she said all the others she has are the same as this? What do you guys think is there anything im missing or would you ok it?

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
Well i've had another QC picture sent at a different angle pearl looks good this time, lume on the hands seems to go from ok to noticeable in different shots so i don't know if it is a light issue but she said all the others she has are the same as this? What do you guys think is there anything im missing or would you ok it?

Me too. This is as far as we can go with Lucy. The rest is just trust.the hands are definitely abit different. I have a pre raid V2. It’s fine just small flaw I guess. Let it ship

msdhills

10/3/16

I took a gamble and order the watch case from AE, and it’s not bad for $16.00 shipped and arrived in less than a week to Virginia this all the madness of weather and the pandemic.

Reactions: Pladex

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain

I see it as a perfectly acceptable piece.

Bkhwkn

5/12/21

I took a gamble and order the watch case from AE, and it’s not bad for $16.00 shipped and arrived in less than a week to Virginia this all the madness of weather and the pandemic.

There isn’t a Color accurate one I guess? Can we have the link again? Tapatalk is so buggy to scroll.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10

Post a link for the brown one

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mchulst1

Known Member
22/10/19
CONUS (SC)
Just bought a Gen. “No Time To Die” on the NATO strap. I’d really like the mesh strap as well. Trying to decide if the gen is worth it at 1200+ dollars or just get a nice rep. I found the below rep on eBay. I’m sure the quality isn’t bad, I’m more concerned about the color difference between the titanium case and the stainless band. It does look darker in the pictures (Gen like). Any thoughts. The rep on eBay is listed for about $250.