• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
OK, give you a shortcut answer, no good versions are available.
VSF is gone, ORF is suspended

Reactions: leo6929

Thespy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/16
I’ve just ordered ORF from Eric at geektime, had QC images in 2 days.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Lucy posted a new thread saying she can get VSF NTTD as well as a bunch of other VSF from the factory. Those who want one must contact quickly.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Seems that there is quite a large lot of VSF stock all in a sudden available.
A number of TD's have access to them too.
Any info on the story behind?

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Seems that there is quite a large lot of VSF stock all in a sudden available.
A number of TD's have access to them too.
Any info on the story behind?

what I understand from Lucy's posts is that VSF is working under the radar. So they keep releasing new batches. Not sure for how long this will continue though.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lucy posted a new thread saying she can get VSF NTTD as well as a bunch of other VSF from the factory. Those who want one must contact quickly.

Her page is also full of people saying “have you received my email, please reply” .....”hi I payed 3 months ago, please reply me “ lol.

Reactions: leo6929

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Worth a shot tho....I imagine most people are asking her for a vsf sub

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
Worth a shot tho....I imagine most people are asking her for a vsf sub

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I emailed her twice on a NTTD and Spectre. So far no returns yet lol. But I heard she takes a long time to QC and dispatching it.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Her page is also full of people saying “have you received my email, please reply” .....”hi I payed 3 months ago, please reply me “ lol.

lol, yeah true. I have never purchased from her, but I have read plenty of times in the past even before the last major raids that Lucy can be slow, but the good QC from her side makes up for it. Other option is buying from Hont, at almost double the $. I think she is being flooded with sub orders and emails, so now she is extra slow.

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
lol, yeah true. I have never purchased from her, but I have read plenty of times in the past even before the last major raids that Lucy can be slow, but the good QC from her side makes up for it. Other option is buying from Hont, at almost double the $. I think she is being flooded with sub orders and emails, so now she is extra slow.

I have. And I can confirm she is slow but makes up for it in QC. Usually. Don't know if that still holds true when sending watches back to the factory or taking time to pick the best exemples from an ample supply does not seem to be an option anymore...

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
2e01a6cb-09fa-4e73-9bbb-5cfb8e541d16.jpg
As I said in the other thread I think the new ORF bracelet is next level. It still doesn't match having a gen titanium but the beads are so close. In terms of the ORF and VSF NTTDs you literally cannot go wrong with either with the ORF updates now.

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
What shall go wrong? Anyways we keep our fingers crossed and holding our thumbs for you.
Don't forget to share the pics as soon as your watch has arrived... :smile:

Reactions: jpchub

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain
With regards to the helium valve, it's not about the distance from the case, but the gap on the side of the case where the helium valve is. None of the reps made has this..... See pic below so its clear what it means about the helium valve. It's more about the notch on the side of the case than it is about the valve itself.

50222273252_98315a6bc9_b.jpg

I know this is a comment made long time ago, but I am ready the whole thread and I have just reached this part.

Just for your information, and because it might be interesting/nice to know, checking right now that my Phylida NTTD has this very same gap (and apparently the valve is also functional).

However, here I am reading you guys, and looking forward to get one V4 :huh1: