• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

fantasma

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/21
ok buddy. I see you joined this month. Lots to learn still.

Me joining this month has nothing to do with knowledge, I’ve been collecting watches for 15 years. I go by what Trusted Dealers who own these websites tell me not off consumers. I am being open minded and listening what people share and their experiences.

fantasma

22/9/21
I've been perfectly fine with mine. The colour mismatch isn't as noticeable in person as it is in the pics. Can't wait to wear it when I go see the movie in 3 days time!

V2 with V3 mesh bracelet
51512460985_e1ba9794f7_b.jpg

Will go dressed in my tux at IMAX.

51520765757_a30a48cf59_b.jpg

Looking fresh brother!

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Me joining this month has nothing to do with knowledge, I’ve been collecting watches for 15 years. I go by what Trusted Dealers who own these websites tell me not off consumers. I am being open minded and listening what people share and their experiences.

ok buddy. You might as well leave this forum then and just get all your trusted information from the TDs. Besides, you dont need this place. Seems like you know it all already.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Is pretty incredible that people take a sellers word as an ultimate truth. Yes, there are some titanium metal but olease show me milanese titanium bracelets that go under 200$, there is legit none besides the omega one. There might be invictas for 178$ but i remind you how basic economics works, you can't compare a company mass producing watches to the factories doing reps in China. Wish you luck ans hope that bracelet is actually titanium but i reallt doubt it

fantasma

22/9/21
ok buddy. You might as well leave this forum then and just get all your trusted information from the TDs. Besides, you dont need this place. Seems like you know it all already.

No I definitely do not know it all, that’s why I am listening to everyone’s insight, sharing positivity, and thanking everyone for new information. Like someone mentioned above “TD’s don’t know it all since the have too many pieces for sale” I also learned about the “silent upgrades with each version” the only one being rude and negative here is you.

fantasma

22/9/21
Is pretty incredible that people take a sellers word as an ultimate truth. Yes, there are some titanium metal but olease show me milanese titanium bracelets that go under 200$, there is legit none besides the omega one. There might be invictas for 178$ but i remind you how basic economics works, you can't compare a company mass producing watches to the factories doing reps in China. Wish you luck ans hope that bracelet is actually titanium but i reallt doubt it

I didn’t personally purchased the bracelet my younger brother did I was sharing and someone enlightened me concerning the misleading “Titanium Steel” term which I thanked him for. No need to be hostile, and yeah you can’t take a sellers word but when a seller lies then now you have proof of a misleading sale that you can escalate/report to whichever platform you purchased on.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
No I definitely do not know it all, that’s why I am listening to everyone’s insight, sharing positivity, and thanking everyone for new information. Like someone mentioned above “TD’s don’t know it all since the have too many pieces for sale” I also learned about the “silent upgrades with each version” the only one being rude and negative here is you.

Dont be so sensitive.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
so what is the current verdict at the moment? which one is the best?
and how much is the genuine titanium bracelet? It is easy to get a genuine one from an AD?

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
I think the gen bracelet costs 1400€ if I remember correctly.

I found some OEM ones for $1000. Understandable (if you think that Omega's OEM NATO straps cost around $200), but hefty price.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
No this is 100% Titanium I spoke to the seller and he sent me those QC photos.

US $158.00 20% Off | 20mm High Quality Titanium Braided Watchband Replacement for Omega 007 Seamaster James Bond Watch Strap Deployment Buckle
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKk9ZyI

It's the 3. Time i will tell it on this thread. "Titanium Steel" says it all.....
This Bracelet is NO Ti but you are welcome to order and show us the Opposite. If so, put it on a scale and make a pic, compared to the original Bracelet from your rep :)

​​​

Reactions: Jayalvin777

fantasma

22/9/21
It's the 3. Time i will tell it on this thread. "Titanium Steel" says it all.....
This Bracelet is NO Ti but you are welcome to order and show us the Opposite. If so, put it on a scale and make a pic, compared to the original Bracelet from your rep :)

​​​

You’ve never told me anything cus I’m new to the thread but thanks for the clarification, someone already talked about the misleading “Titanium Steel” title yesterday, based on this information I believe its normal steel.. cheers :)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
You’ve never told me anything cus I’m new to the thread but thanks for the clarification, someone already talked about the misleading “Titanium Steel” title yesterday, based on this information I believe its normal steel.. cheers :)

It was general in this thread, some pages before.

The Problem on Ali is, its the Dark Side of DH Gate. For DH Gate most people know you will get 90% of Bullshit. Ali isn't much different, but it looks and feels better...more like Amazon. But they sell the same stuff.
Lot of Sellers are windy Dropshippers or will tell you what you want to hear. They only want to make Money.

I would Love to see a Ti Bracelet, but it will never happen. Costs are too high and the watch sells good enough also without.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17

I went to a Premiere in my Tux, A View To A Kill, meet Sir Roger and the quite weird Grace Jones, got on the Red carpet thanks to my Dad. just a shame about the actual film :-(

Reactions: leo6929

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I thought I would also ask the same question to see if the answer was consistent on the bracelet, I got the below, hmm...

ji8fc5.jpg

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
I thought I would also ask the same question to see if the answer was consistent on the bracelet, I got the below, hmm...

ji8fc5.jpg

I'm quite certain it's the same or very similar to the v3/v4 steel bracelet as I had purchased it on its own direct from TT it was around the same cost as the one in the Aliexpress ad.

Simonr_74

6/9/21
I've been perfectly fine with mine. The colour mismatch isn't as noticeable in person as it is in the pics. Can't wait to wear it when I go see the movie in 3 days time!

V2 with V3 mesh bracelet
51512460985_e1ba9794f7_b.jpg

51520765757_a30a48cf59_b.jpg
I'm going to see it on Thursday and can't wait.

I don't have the Seamaster to wear to it unfortunately. I know that the film is going to make me want it even more but already have 2 other pieces on the way so it's going to have to wait a bit longer.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
And yes, Spurs isn't the team they used to be anymore. [/QUOTE]

anymore, (gets up off the floor in fits of laughter) what year did Dr No come out? that was the last time Spurs were a decent football team

Reactions: Danza1813

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
I know you seem to have a hard time believing it but yes, he 100% is wrong... Plenty of evidence of that in this thread that covers when each one was released.

V1 -> V2 = SS to Ti case, too thick bezel markers to too thin bezel markers.
V3 V2 -> V4 V3 = Too thin bezel markers to a more accurate thickness bezel markers,

Whoops, messed that bottom line up a bit. Fixed now :thumbsup: