• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Shit. I bookmarked this a couple months ago when I decided to wait for the V5 and spent the last two hours catching up, just to find out the VSF V4 is no longer available. What the fuck. Anyone has further feedback on the ORF/GF version? Should I go for it or look for a V4 on the M2M sales?

Damn it. I waited too long and now I have

jaJBpD.jpg

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
At the local boutique the other day with my gen AT.

Only 6 more days now... Cannot wait!

Evidently…you can and have waited!! Enjoy though buddy. I’m looking forward to it myself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantasma

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/21
Shit. I bookmarked this a couple months ago when I decided to wait for the V5 and spent the last two hours catching up, just to find out the VSF V4 is no longer available. What the fuck. Anyone has further feedback on the ORF/GF version? Should I go for it or look for a V4 on the M2M sales?

jaJBpD.jpg

You could of just made your own V5 or probably higher than that. I Just bought a VSF V4 and I am putting a genuine Titanium Bracelet on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantasma

22/9/21

jaJBpD.jpg

You could of just made your own V5 or probably higher than that. I Just bought a VSF V4 and I am putting a genuine Titanium Bracelet on it.

Reactions: DC69

DC69

Patron
31/12/20

I see your logic, but I don't do frankens. Either the rep is satisfactory out of the box or it's not for me. And the V4 was satisfactory enough, I would happily buy it over the alleged V5 if the prices on it dropped because everyone was after the new version. Not pulling the trigger was bad strategy on my part.

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
I see your logic, but I don't do frankens. Either the rep is satisfactory out of the box or it's not for me. And the V4 was satisfactory enough, I would happily buy it over the alleged V5 if the prices on it dropped because everyone was after the new version. Not pulling the trigger was bad strategy on my part.

V4 is satisfactory, regarding watch head alone. Bracelet, however, is not. Simply because it's made of steel, not titanium.

fantasma

22/9/21

I get you but changing bracelets is not Franken at all. Some people change em up daily to match outfits, It’s just a bracelet, that’s like upgrading the wheels on your car.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

Pyrojr99

Horology Curious
25/9/21

First time poster here. I got these ORF pics from Puretime. Looks good to my inexperienced eyeballs - but I don’t like the small gap between the lugs and bottom strap.
I eneded up ordering the watch from Trusty. QC pics will take 4-12 days. I’ll post when I get them.
This NTTD seamaster seems super popular right now. The Omega dealer in my town said they’ve had a ton of people asking about the watch - but the price is a barrier for a lot of potential buyers.

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
First time poster here. I got these ORF pics from Puretime. Looks good to my inexperienced eyeballs - but I don’t like the small gap between the lugs and bottom strap.
I eneded up ordering the watch from Trusty. QC pics will take 4-12 days. I’ll post when I get them.
This NTTD seamaster seems super popular right now. The Omega dealer in my town said they’ve had a ton of people asking about the watch - but the price is a barrier for a lot of potential buyers.

Looks great!