• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Well I have put a deposit on it, I wont see another from a Jewellery shop at that price, I think after the film it will go back up in price, it's not just Bond who wears it, it seems to be all the Double Os, also have heard its worn though the whole film, and there is a gadget on the watch. Also have heard that Dec could be the cut-off point for these watches, and the Original film version, will be worth more then the updated version, of course time will tell.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
it's the only "new" watch, as you say the other is from Spectre, not to give any spoilers away, but hopefully for us UK folks we should "hopefully" find out 30th Sept, and the rest of the world a week later, I wonder if they will start to sell the Aqua again as that is very rare and goes for more then the new NTTD

msdhills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/16

Which AT are you referring too? The discounted one? And if so this watch sells for more than $9200?

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
I'm not sure what Lazza is talking about. Neither of the 2 version of the Aquaterra is costing more than the NTTD Seamaster. In fact, neither are selling for more than the Spectre 300 which is an actual special limited edition. Even as a collectors' piece and if lucky to find one on the second hand market, the Aquaterra isn't costing more than 5K.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
It seems GF want to take advantage of the lack of VSF, their version is now out:

https://www.pfc8188.com/0-0-0-om300...ian-2824-mod-8806-bundle-with-nato-strap.html

j5d0lv.jpg

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
I'm not sure what Lazza is talking about. Neither of the 2 version of the Aquaterra is costing more than the NTTD Seamaster. In fact, neither are selling for more than the Spectre 300 which is an actual special limited edition. Even as a collectors' piece and if lucky to find one on the second hand market, the Aquaterra isn't costing more than 5K.

Yea sorry, The 300 around 7k 2nd hand, So many watches, got confused :-(

Marv91

Horology Curious
29/6/20
It seems GF want to take advantage of the lack of VSF, their version is now out:

https://www.pfc8188.com/0-0-0-om300...ian-2824-mod-8806-bundle-with-nato-strap.html

j5d0lv.jpg

Hmmm looks good there, but does anyone have any information about this? comparable / same / better to the vsf v4? Don’t find the bp on trusty with a video or somewhere else..
Was looking for a vsf v4 but unfortunately too late.. tried the gen on Saturday and I did like the Style
883cad6b5832af8799f16e8126c9f8c6.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Marv91

Horology Curious
29/6/20

j5d0lv.jpg

Hmmm looks good there, but does anyone have any information about this? comparable / same / better to the vsf v4? Don’t find the bp on trusty with a video or somewhere else..
Was looking for a vsf v4 but unfortunately too late.. tried the gen on Saturday and I did like the Style
9b36d9a824bc297e9268fbe9783d8c06.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
The NATO on the GF looks quite off and the wrong buckle, plus lume pip is off centre.

Its the dial texture that is hard to replicate and you cant tell by trustys pictures how it compares to VSF.

I was also surprised that the case back serial numbers match the VSF photos on trusty's site, it makes me wonder whether this is GF, who do great Breitlings reps, have been lazy and replicated from the VSF version.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
The vsf v3/4 will take some beating as far as reps go.

I personally don’t love the gen enough to justify the price of the gen, especially when for a few dollars more you can pick up a very well looked after 5 digit Rolex sub or gmt or for almost half the price a Speedmaster moonwatch.

9f9710592533e1face0ad0ef429961f0.jpg

But as far as reps go out of the box…this is about as good as it gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonr_74

happyharrysco1

Known Member
19/7/20
Scotland - UK
gents can i get confirmation that the movement in the vsf v3 hiding under the decor plates is a 2824 clone? i have one of these and the movement is very poor, nothing like my other vsf omegas. the hand winding skips teeth sometimes and the rotor noise is horrible, i'm looking to service it and what with the winding status i know i'll need parts but i'd prefer to know what parts will be compatible before pulling it apart and finding out that i can't get spares

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
gents can i get confirmation that the movement in the vsf v3 hiding under the decor plates is a 2824 clone? i have one of these and the movement is very poor, nothing like my other vsf omegas. the hand winding skips teeth sometimes and the rotor noise is horrible, i'm looking to service it and what with the winding status i know i'll need parts but i'd prefer to know what parts will be compatible before pulling it apart and finding out that i can't get spares

The noise is not due to the movement but due to the titanium case, the gen is loud as fuck. Sounds like a can as for the movement it is indeed a 2824 clone.

Reactions: happyharrysco1

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Simonr_74
No, he is not a TD here. He is a TD on RWG. Bought some watches from him, but not the best TD to be honest :p
The NTTD Omega from GF looks pretty good! Thinking about buying one...

Reactions: Simonr_74