• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

dergert

Horology Curious
2/8/18
42828239b2926ce165e28d1ed6459a5d.jpg

The cheaper one are stainless for sure.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Conclusion: buy VSF

I was about to post the video but i see someone did already. I agree with you 100%. Orf is a downgrade in every way. Dial looks dull, markers are wrong, nato is stamped with stainless steel instead of titanium. Also it seems to me the color of orf reassambles more a stainless steel color than titanium. I wouldn't be surprised if they rep the watch without having the Gen cuz they made really dumb mistakes.

Moadib

Known Member
18/7/19
UK
I have one of these, and although I love the look, the crystal is visibly 'cloudy' compared to my other Seamasters.
Is there a good option to either clean up the crystal, or replace it with a better one? It's the thing which really lets the watch down.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Its Sapphire Crystal. I "polished" mine with a micro fibre towel, it helped a bit with the dullness. But i think a clear view will only give a 2xAR Crystal.

Reactions: leo6929

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Anyone tried a x1AR xtal?

I feel that x2AR, whilst looks interesting, isn’t in character with the vintage nature of the watch

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Steggl

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Is this still available by another factory? I wanted to get my VSF ordered but my TD told me that VSF got raided and this one has become unavailable :-|

Moadib

Known Member
18/7/19
UK
Its Sapphire Crystal. I "polished" mine with a micro fibre towel, it helped a bit with the dullness. But i think a clear view will only give a 2xAR Crystal.

Thanks. I tried polishing (using Polywatch), but didn't seem to make a difference. I have another VSF Seamaster which is absolutely beautiful, crystal looks amazingly sharp, so frustrating why this one looks so cloudy. Would be great to get something similar to other Seamaster.
Don't mind to put some work / $$ into changing, but wondering what would work / what would fit.