• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Today i did what i was asking myself since i got the watch. Is the Naiad lock really water resistant? :D To me it always had a weak feeling when closing those casebacks.

So after i tried a 2x AR Crystal today with blue coating, which i didnt liked, i put the watch in my brand new water pressure Tester Machine.

5Bar - passed 6Bar - passed

Ok, its really tight and secured! i didn't do more but i believe it would even pass 7-10 Bar.

But sure all gaskets were lubricated before.

And another positive side effect - before installing the original Crystal again i polished it with a Micro fibre towel and you know what? That "Dull" Crystal is nearly gone...Its much clearer now and the Dial pops out more.
Maybe there are some residues from Manufacturing on it?

Binford

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/21
Germany
I just confirmed my qc pics from puretime for my V4. Really excited and looking forward.
does anybody make lume shots of the V4 and do you have pics of the movement as well?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Got a quick question, i wanna source a crystal for the near future cuz i know the crystal will scratch a lot thanks to the double ar coating. Anyone knows a place to source a crystal in europe!? Thanks

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Forgot to add that my caseback was not tight properly and that i could unscrew it with my fingers. Its now tighten properly, just a heads up for the ones receiving one soon.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Carrick1

30/8/15

just noticed this appeared on a omega site I believe or I came across it, more ways for omega to make money.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK

just noticed this appeared on a omega site I believe or I came across it, more ways for omega to make money.

Makes sense because for people with small wrists that Milanese is uncomfortable and when on the smaller holes the clasp sits on the wrist bone and it’s not great. Wonder what these cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxyboy985

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/16
Makes sense because for people with small wrists that Milanese is uncomfortable and when on the smaller holes the clasp sits on the wrist bone and it’s not great. Wonder what these cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to get one of the factories to bring out the titanium bracelet now! Hopefully sometime soon

Sent from the RWI mobile app

dergert

Horology Curious
2/8/18
Does someone have more information?
Can it really be titan?

€ 139,20 20% Rabatt | 20mm Hohe Qualität Titan Stahl Geflochtene Armband Ersatz für Omega 007 Seamaster James Bond Uhr Strap Einsatz Schnalle
https://a.aliexpress.com/_uAhk4D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk