• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
wow,...just received the QC pics...
need the help of all of you ... is this a V4?

Who is the TD - those QC's are fantastic!

Oh and yes - looking at the back of the watch where the strap meets the case it is indeed a v4.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
wow,...just received the QC pics...
need the help of all of you ... is this a V4?

41633660884c0d62affa181d77cd484e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Binford

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
Have they changed the V4?
The V4 was essentially the V3 with the latest bracelet but it looks like the V4 now looks to have thinner bezel markings than the V3. Am I mistaken here or can anyone else confirm this?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^^V3, v4....thin, thick...who cares. Just enjoy these beauties for what they are and find something more productive to do than compare fake watch pics on the internet. No need for anyone to know the silly differences we discuss here, when we’re talking about reps at this level of quality

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^^V3, v4....thin, thick...who cares. Just enjoy these beauties for what they are and find something more productive to do than compare fake watch pics on the internet. No need for anyone to know the silly differences we discuss here, when we’re talking about reps at this level of quality

Reactions: RobSe1

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
SRY, but I disagree. Those factories do NOT deliver a constant quality. Moreover sometimes they have in higher versions new flaws all of a sudden (where the lower version were fine at that point).
:sFun_oldguy: Please keep in mind: this forum lives from our different points of fews!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
SRY, but I disagree. Those factories do NOT deliver a constant quality. Moreover sometimes they have in higher versions new flaws all of a sudden (where the lower version were fine at that point).
:sFun_oldguy: Please keep in mind: this forum lives from our different points of fews!

If you want constant quality get gen, simple as that. Of all the factories vsf is the only factory that reallt listsn to people's feeedback. Only thing they were missing was the bracelet.

Reactions: Bonestorm19

Clint Dunn

Horology Curious
12/7/16
If you want constant quality get gen, simple as that. Of all the factories vsf is the only factory that reallt listsn to people's feeedback. Only thing they were missing was the bracelet.

Seems to me that as long as they are still using stainless steel instead of titanium like the case then they're still 'missing the bracelet'.

Clint Dunn

Horology Curious
12/7/16

You're a 'senior member' on a replica watch forum busting a guy's balls for asking the differences between versions of watches? Really? If you don't care why are you even here? The whole point of these forums is literally to discuss details like these.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Seems to me that as long as they are still using stainless steel instead of titanium like the case then they're still 'missing the bracelet'.

It was simply not viable and not worth it even gen omega bracelet had so many problems. I can live with the fact we can't have it all. Amazing rep nonetheless, nice to see a non rolex rep discuss so much