• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
Just got the QC pics for mine and all looks good, I’ve given Andrew the green light.

rIu64.jpg

rIwlv.jpg

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Think I want one of these even though I don’t think I like the false patina on the dial or the colour of the nato...but I could wear it on my gen Bond nato...that would be ok. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Just got the QC pics for mine and all looks good, I’ve given Andrew the green light.

rIu64.jpg

rIwlv.jpg

Looks like your insert is ever so slightly off within the bezel. That would drive me mad! Hopefully it’s an easy fix.

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
Looks like your insert is ever so slightly off within the bezel. That would drive me mad! Hopefully it’s an easy fix.

I noticed that but I won’t lose sleep over it, it will be barely noticeable if not un-noticeable when I’m wearing it. Even gens can sometimes be out by that much.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I rejected my first set of QC photos just an hour ago, The 12 O"Clock markers were not parallel to each other left to right top to bottom. New batch coming soon. Sad thing is last week he showed me someone else's QC photos and it was near perfect.

Seen a few like that at the moment, hoping they will get better.

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
I just received my QC photos and had to request a new one. Unfortunately the 12 o'clock markers were pointing towards one another near the top. It appeared the left marker was the culprit and was leaning to the right slightly. That one I would notice all the time and would drive me nuts so I had to request a new one. Mine also had the misaligned bezel and bezel insert that seems to be common so far, but that I don't think I would be too upset about. So now I await a new one.

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
I rejected my first set of QC photos just an hour ago, The 12 O"Clock markers were not parallel to each other left to right top to bottom. New batch coming soon. Sad thing is last week he showed me someone else's QC photos and it was near perfect.

Mine had the same issue I refused too.

DonnyDB10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/20
What are “QC” photos guys? Quality Control? How does this work? I haven’t ordered anything yet from Trusty, so forgive my stupidity.

Last edited:

manuelmay

6/12/18
I’ve ordered V1 at the end of march, before V2 released. But due to Covid the watch is still stuck at DHL Hong Kong, and i can’t even change it for the V2.
Dammit