• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

chocman02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
What are the chances of VSF going full kit on this? As in watch plus titanium milanese mesh, the nato (with engraving on the keepers unlike what happened with the seamaster 300 spectre) and the canvas roll it comes in?

Considering the massive interest in this watch and the fact that they have doubled the seamasters usual RRP for this edition, a rep complete package would have enormous interest! First timers would be coming to the rep community for this. Would make VSF buckets of $$.

Hopefully they go all out on this!

Reactions: antoniomc27

mew

18/12/15
Germany
What are the chances of VSF going full kit on this? As in watch plus titanium milanese mesh, the nato (with engraving on the keepers unlike what happened with the seamaster 300 spectre) and the canvas roll it comes in?

Considering the massive interest in this watch and the fact that they have doubled the seamasters usual RRP for this edition, a rep complete package would have enormous interest! First timers would be coming to the rep community for this. Would make VSF buckets of $$.

Hopefully they go all out on this!

I am interested in the milanese mesh but generally think that most rep parts should immediately be switched out for something of higher quality. Can imagine that the watch look really good on a nubuck or even dark suede strap. Plus then there is always the rubber / diver strap alternative. :)

I guess all I care about is that they get the dimensions to gen spec (especially thickness) and that they get the aged lume correct.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
The special edition of this watch even has the 007 on the 7oclock mark???????????? it’s so pretty

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chocman02

8/12/19
Naughtylus i think you are looking at the wrong special edition...the 007 at 7 is on the majestys secret service 50th anniversary watch, this is a different one for No time to Die.

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
From the omega website for the OHMSS edition: https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-o...21022422001003

"18K yellow gold is used for the hands, indexes and Bond family coat-of-arms at 12 o’clock, and there is a small 007 logo at 7 o'clock."

LOL.. Touché. For a while there i thought you guys were confused with this Skyfall limited edition which has a huge 007 at 7 o'clock.. Haha

8053803783_5a10247665_c.jpg

By the way the 007 logo is only for the yellow gold model. The regular limited edition OHMSS watch don't have that 007 at 7 o'clock.
8053803783_5a10247665_c.jpg

Last edited:

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
This strap is the choice of savvy licensed assassins (‘borrowed from GingaBubba on his account next door):

422498-CE-EA40-4980-8-EFE-64725-E7-DC0-AF.png

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The titanium mesh bracelet is something else. Definitely better looking than any of the aftermarket ones that I've seen....

49219344838_2fdd53a458_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SRBJKU

Mrpong

15/9/19
I think the most tricky part when making a rep of this watch is the titanium mesh strap. This gen strap looks unique. Hopefully VSF will make it right since it may be the obvious tell.

Last edited:

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
The bezel is lumed and very good looking as BPFF, pelagos...

VSF confirmed that they will release this model in 2020, looking forward to it :)

Wechat-IMG217.jpg

Between the lumed aluminum bezel insert and the special titanium mesh bracelet are the two things that I don’t see being executed well or executed at all for this model but one can hope...

Last edited:

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
Between the lumed aluminum bezel insert and the special titanium mesh bracelet are the two things that I don’t see being executed well or executed at all for this model but one can hope...

Factories like ZF and V6F have had no problem repping the lumed aluminum bezel on the Tudor Pelegos, I don't see this as a big problem....hopefully

EDIT: Is V6F and VSF from the same factory? I might remember Angus mentioning a couple years ago VSF, V6F and XF spawned from the former KW factory?

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtofreedom

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Factories like ZF and V6F have had no problem repping the lumed aluminum bezel on the Tudor Pelegos, I don't see this as a big problem....hopefully

EDIT: Is V6F and VSF from the same factory? I might remember Angus mentioning a couple years ago VSF, V6F and XF spawned from the former KW factory?

I think the insert on the Pelagos is matte ceramic not aluminum

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

My understanding is that V6F and VSF are the same. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: immortalchef

Train1

28/8/07
I think the most tricky part when making a rep of this watch is the titanium mesh strap. This gen strap looks unique. Hopefully VSF will make it right since it may be the obvious tell.

It also comes with a NATO strap so I'm willing to bet the first reps will have that. The unique mesh strap will take time and not be cheap to rep.