• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
When I tried on the gen it was the weight that stood out to me most so, for me at least, the titanium bracelet is a huge upgrade over the VSF.
Yeah it's so lightweight and will take a while to get used to if you're so accustomed to wearing heavier watches.

51498671426_3061eae46e_b.jpg

Reactions: Danza1813 and Tiz71

flyingdoc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/22
Andiotwatches (TD) has it for 350 (VSF) and 360 (VS+) on his site. Check the TD section, he is listed there.

Depending on the factory, the bracelet is either steel (VSF) or titanium (VS+). Do your reading of this thread and decide for yourself. I am happy with the VSF, daily wearer on different nato straps!

lateralraisecomputer

Horology Curious
14/4/24
Andiotwatches (TD) has it for 350 (VSF) and 360 (VS+) on his site. Check the TD section, he is listed there.

Depending on the factory, the bracelet is either steel (VSF) or titanium (VS+). Do your reading of this thread and decide for yourself. I am happy with the VSF, daily wearer on different nato straps!

hey yeah thank you, I actually messaged him yesterday. how come his price is much better than the other TDs? Is it going to be some RL stocks?

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
lol @Reaps i am new to this idk
Suggest you read all the FAQs. Elliot is respectable. Different TDs have different prices for level of service and other reasons. Spend time researching and reading reviews before, no offense, slandering or accusing a TD of selling RL watches....

You can buy a bottle of water at your local super market for 2 bucks, but maybe at your convenience store for 3 bucks.

Reactions: Kup1712