• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Love your review but not really accurate

You say VSF have pinkish hands and VS+ are better…but your pictures show pinkish as well :rolleyes:
K1zAYD.jpeg

Hands on VS+ are terrible :( do you feel better now

• Haha
Reactions: Thatwatchguy

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Anyone had issues getting the caseback off on the CS+ mine turns less than a quarter and wont go any further

Reactions: Shieek

Genuine_Tourbillon

Liquid Socrates
14/11/20
England
Anyone had issues getting the caseback off on the CS+ mine turns less than a quarter and wont go any further
Yes. The VS+ I had came off ok, but putting it back on was an issue. It eventually went back on but then wouldn't come back off. Ended up selling it as a spares and repairs basket case. I think it is to do with the clip inside that slips making it unable to be taken off.

Also the VS+ has a terrible bezel insert. It had a purple hue in some lights and is nothing like the gen. I also thought the lume was totally off colour in low light as well.

VS+ is only good for it's bracelet, the rest of it is mid tier at best. Well that's what I thought until this..

I had bracelet weld issues. It failed after two hours of wear.

The non TD I used has kindly sent me a bracelet replacement minus the clasp. I would say VS+ is mid tier at best.

• Wow
Reactions: kiasunkiasi

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
VS+ is only good for it's bracelet, the rest of it is mid tier at best. Well that's what I thought until this..

I had bracelet weld issues. It failed after two hours of wear.

The non TD I used has kindly sent me a bracelet replacement minus the clasp. I would say VS+ is mid tier at best.

Whoa! The reason why Omega is using the wider endlinks (one at the clasp, two at the lugs) where the titanium mesh is welded is to prevent breakage like that. Those broke easy on the thin endlinks. Hasn't happened on any gen since they changed it and I'm kinda surprised to see it happen on the rep mesh using that wide endlink.

Genuine_Tourbillon

Liquid Socrates
14/11/20
England
Whoa! The reason why Omega is using the wider endlinks (one at the clasp, two at the lugs) where the titanium mesh is welded is to prevent breakage like that. Those broke easy on the thin endlinks. Hasn't happened on any gen since they changed it and I'm kinda surprised to see it happen on the rep mesh using that wide endlink.

I managed to make good with some JB weld.

So far, so good, although I'll be swapping it out with the replacement immediately.

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
I have a VS+ and maybe im lucky but so far only issue ive seen was getting or trying to get the caseback off. its hard really hard. i gave up actually. was just curious what difference was or why they didnt use the clone movement. didnt notice anything else at all wrong it it and i love it. but im also coming off a GMF and that one is garbage lol. night and day difference between the 2.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
So I finally managed to get the caseback off and then back on (with a struggle). I ended up having to bend the naiad spring as it was stopping the caseback from screwing on. I also noticed mine doesn't have any movement tabs holding it in place. Aside from that I do really like the watch and the bezel colour looks fine to me. Lume isn't bad either though obviously no where near as good as gen

Reactions: Tiz71

Genuine_Tourbillon

Liquid Socrates
14/11/20
England
So I finally managed to get the caseback off and then back on (with a struggle). I ended up having to bend the naiad spring as it was stopping the caseback from screwing on. I also noticed mine doesn't have any movement tabs holding it in place. Aside from that I do really like the watch and the bezel colour looks fine to me. Lume isn't bad either though obviously no where near as good as gen

I mean the patina colour of the lume. It's too orange and really badly shows in low light.

Bezel insert is shiny and not even close to the colour of the gen. It also has very poor lume compared to VSF

VSF v4 is easily the best NTTD.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I mean the patina colour of the lume. It's too orange and really badly shows in low light.

Bezel insert is shiny and not even close to the colour of the gen. It also has very poor lume compared to VSF

VSF v4 is easily the best NTTD.
When I tried on the gen it was the weight that stood out to me most so, for me at least, the titanium bracelet is a huge upgrade over the VSF.