• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

tripwire759

Time Is a Thief
3/11/23
My TD has the V3 listed at a pretty good price. I haven't engaged him yet to ask if it is current, but what are the differences between the V3 and V4?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
If you were to buy a NTTD today, would you still get the V4 VSF? or the VS+

Without already owning either?

Not entirely sure... Probably the VS+. I think the hands can be swapped with VSF parts or re-lumed to match. The smaller 12 and 6 markers vs gen are what bother me most on the VSF.

Reactions: Macbook

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I've just bought a VSF V4 NTTD M2M after selling my V3 a coupla years back, and I've read all 300 pages of this thread. Do I win a prize? It was emotional.
This thread always reminds me of sitting in the sunshine in lockdown watching the v2 get released after the stainless steel v1! Then worrying that my v2 would be covered in covid when it finally arrives!!

plt40mm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/23
europe
and im asking myself who could give me an short summary (as already requested by some other members before) on whata the difference between v3 and v4 - without having to read all 300 pages of this thread :D

tripwire759

Time Is a Thief
3/11/23
and im asking myself who could give me an short summary (as already requested by some other members before) on whata the difference between v3 and v4 - without having to read all 300 pages of this thread :D
I read all 300 pages and it was rough. There are some great details on the V1 to V2, the V2 to V3, and not much from the V3 to V4. From what I gather is the print of the lettering on case back and the bracelet.

Reactions: plt40mm

plt40mm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/23
europe
ah btw: just found that at trustys website within the description of v4 vsf nttd:

"V4 difference is the upgraded mesh bracelet with numbers at lugs"

Reactions: tripwire759

Keitime

Horology Curious
7/3/24
Why not the vs+ which has the full Ti bracelet ?
Same question here. Has anyone full reviewed the VS+ and done comparisons? It does seem to be the overall best from whats on here seeing as the VSF V4 seems to be not as accurate regarding hand colours in recent batches.

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Same question here. Has anyone full reviewed the VS+ and done comparisons? It does seem to be the overall best from whats on here seeing as the VSF V4 seems to be not as accurate regarding hand colours in recent batches.
The closest I have seen are some qc pics on Reddit. As far as I know, nobody has done a hands on review yet. I’m curious as well, even though I’m happy with my vsf and Gen bracelet setup currently.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Just ordered VS+. Will take some photos when the watch arrives (in approximately 7-10 days). QC was in less than 48h (trusty)

MWJuhl

Horology Curious
13/1/22
I also took the plunge and ordered the VS+ (from Steve). I just got the qc pictures, but I can also snap some photos when I get my hand on it if needed :)