NEW Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting them side by side does not make it easier . Thank you
    Further i have a Steinhart Ocean One Ceramic in Black. So getting a blue one would be a nice elegant addition, but the more stealthier Bond model as well for more casual days.

Hmm, and in the long run, i want to add a Aqua Terra as well. one more elegent Watch, which would lead more towards NTTD Edition.

Comment

Regarding NTTD 007 - I've contacted TD and it seems VSF V4 is unavailable and nobody knows when will it appear. But ORF NTTD is available and, judging by QC and promo photos on Trusty web site, it looks really good.
      Anyone know more about ORF variant ?

Comment

Originally posted by Matty369 View Post
        Regarding NTTD 007 - I've contacted TD and it seems VSF V4 is unavailable and nobody knows when will it appear. But ORF NTTD is available and, judging by QC and promo photos on Trusty web site, it looks really good.
        Anyone know more about ORF variant ?
        Is the ORF SS or Ti? If it is only available in SS I’d just wait or keep an eye on M2M for a vsf to come up.
        Last edited by BOSSK; 12-06-21, 08:20.
        The biggest ‘Tell’ is you.
        Replica Box: VSF V2 Omega SM 300 SS-Segna // VSF V2 Omega NTTD // VSF Omega CrPO 8500 // VSF V2 Omega 300 Spectre // ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 // ARF Rolex 114300 Rhodium // ARF Rolex 114300 Grape // BPF Rolex Explorer 1 (On order from Lucy)

"If you can't see it on a galloping horse, than it doesn't matter."

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSK View Post

Is the ORF SS or Ti? If it is only available in SS I’d just wait or keep an eye on M2M for a vsf to come up.
          ORF is Ti, same ad VSF.
          They did a good job on regular Seamasters (on pair or even better than VSF). I hope thed did the same thing with NTTD.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicman View Post
            Putting them side by side does not make it easier . Thank you
            Further i have a Steinhart Ocean One Ceramic in Black. So getting a blue one would be a nice elegant addition, but the more stealthier Bond model as well for more casual days.

Hmm, and in the long run, i want to add a Aqua Terra as well. one more elegent Watch, which would lead more towards NTTD Edition.
            Coincidentally, I happened to have those watches you mentioned.... Aqua Terra, NTTD and Steinhart 39 black ceramic ​​​​​​

Comment

That is amazing. Thanks for the photos.
              How does the steinhart keeps up with the omega reps?

Comment

Having enjoyed living with the V3 NTTD for a year I went and checked out the gen today and I can honestly say there is no meaningful difference to its appearance from 10 -20 cm distance, save for the notch on the He valve. The crystal is marginally clearer but really not perfect on the Gen, and the only other point I noticed was the red Seamaster monogram is slightly more vibrant on the gen but only slightly.

Other minor difference like the weave on the nato you could tell side by side but not apart.

Really impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Take5 View Post
                  Having enjoyed living with the V3 NTTD for a year I went and checked out the gen today and I can honestly say there is no meaningful difference to its appearance from 10 -20 cm distance, save for the notch on the He valve. The crystal is marginally clearer but really not perfect on the Gen, and the only other point I noticed was the red Seamaster monogram is slightly more vibrant on the gen but only slightly.

Other minor difference like the weave on the nato you could tell side by side but not apart.

Really impressed.
                  Is red monogram improved on V4?

Comment

Originally posted by atomicman View Post
                    That is amazing. Thanks for the photos.
                    How does the steinhart keeps up with the omega reps?
                    It isn't out of place at all and keeps great time naturally. And the only Omega rep you see there is the NTTD. The Aqua Terra is gen.

Comment

2 x AR coating:

Comment

Kinda loses its vintage inspired appeal with that much AR, but that’s just me. It certainly makes the dial pop though!
                        The biggest ‘Tell’ is you.
                        Replica Box: VSF V2 Omega SM 300 SS-Segna // VSF V2 Omega NTTD // VSF Omega CrPO 8500 // VSF V2 Omega 300 Spectre // ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 // ARF Rolex 114300 Rhodium // ARF Rolex 114300 Grape // BPF Rolex Explorer 1 (On order from Lucy)

"If you can't see it on a galloping horse, than it doesn't matter."

Comment

BOSSK

​​​​​​Maybe, but this is the deal for me:

Comment

Originally posted by Matze71 View Post
                            BOSSK

​​​​​​Maybe, but this is the deal for me:
                            Who is making these crystals? Prof?

Comment

It is not a new crystal, it is double ar coating. done by a watchsmith in Germany

Comment

To each their own. I like the crystal the way it is with the AR coating only on the underside be it the gen or rep. I'm sure it looks great with double coating, but like someone mentioned, it loses the vintage style appeal of the watch.

​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X