• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Just spotted the below. Experts, going on the pics please chime in whether you think this is a serious contender to VSF or low tier. Hand and dial lume dont seem to match well.

ER's new masterpiece • Ingenuity Inheritance OMEGA Omega Bond 007 - No Time to Die】Exclusive customized version!
▪️The case is made of high-quality titanium alloy, which is light, strong and wear-resistant, and not easy to oxidize and corrode. It will still look like new after long-term wearing!
▪️ Hand-polished crystal sapphire lid glass, shiny and scratch-resistant, non-ordinary glass coating!
▪️Exclusive customized 8806 movement, the function is the same as the original version!
▪️The original version has the same fine grinding mesh belt, the details are in place, the color of the bezel and dial is matched with the version, and the top ice blue luminous display!
ER boutiques are on sale in limited quantities, the same style as James Bond stars, welcome to taste! Free a pair of original canvas straps when you place an order!

Reactions: kenwds

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
This is what happens when you use crown like a maniac trying to screw it back into the case.
I’m always super careful using crown on my reps and gens and I never have problem with it over the years.
Wasn't a maniac with mine, and it still stripped, VSF has rather cut corners with threads on the NTTD more than other rep. To me it's like running the chrono on an A7750, it's a time bomb.

That being said, it's an easy fix to get it back in service, without taking anything away from appearances

Route66

24/4/21
Just spotted the below. Experts, going on the pics please chime in whether you think this is a serious contender to VSF or low tier.
Bezel insert is heavily misaligned with bezel scallops (on an adv sample!), so it's a big no to me just for this.
Lugs and markers on the dial come second.
IMHO, it's a low tier.

Reactions: Kup1712

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Wasn't a maniac with mine, and it still stripped, VSF has rather cut corners with threads on the NTTD more than other rep. To me it's like running the chrono on an A7750, it's a time bomb.

That being said, it's an easy fix to get it back in service, without taking anything away from appearances

Can you give more details about the fix you did ?
Thanks!

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
How'd you cut it down and have the crown still screw on to the stem? I got a new stem and crown but it won't scew on after I cut it.
Did you sand the end of the new stem? It should screw on easily if you did.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
How'd you cut it down and have the crown still screw on to the stem? I got a new stem and crown but it won't scew on after I cut it.
You likely fucked up removing the crown by pressing on the release too hard.

zhue

Horology Curious
12/5/22
You likely fucked up removing the crown by pressing on the release too hard.
No you misread what I said. I didn't fuck up removing the stem and crown. I fucked up cutting the new stem, so now the new crown won't screw on to the new stem. If I sand it like SaiyanSaiyanNoMi said then it will work.

Horology Curious
22/3/22
Does anyone have any ideas on the availability of the V4 VSF these days? I ordered one from my TD a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

Horology Curious
22/3/22
Had no issue getting one. What TD?
It's CTime. I actually heard from them last night; looks like they got my watch from the factory but they weren't happy with the movement so they're now waiting for a replacement. Looks like I posted too early :censored:

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
It's CTime. I actually heard from them last night; looks like they got my watch from the factory but they weren't happy with the movement so they're now waiting for a replacement. Looks like I posted too early :censored:
Well all TDs (onsite or off) are going through some stuff right now, some more than others, so that's probably not too surprising it took a few weeks. Things like increased scrutiny on shipping and stuff like that.

Reactions: 112114116

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16

Yeah I sold mine. It's not a bad rep, don't get me wrong, but my other VSF omega is much nicer. I think I will go gen for the NTTD when the prices fall a bit more, I really like the watch. I don't think they're going to hold value for too long, should be able to get a "very good" or "unworn" for under 6k in the next year if I were to guess.

Reactions: Reaps

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Just spotted the below. Experts, going on the pics please chime in whether you think this is a serious contender to VSF or low tier. Hand and dial lume dont seem to match well.

ER's new masterpiece • Ingenuity Inheritance OMEGA Omega Bond 007 - No Time to Die】Exclusive customized version!
▪️The case is made of high-quality titanium alloy, which is light, strong and wear-resistant, and not easy to oxidize and corrode. It will still look like new after long-term wearing!
▪️ Hand-polished crystal sapphire lid glass, shiny and scratch-resistant, non-ordinary glass coating!
▪️Exclusive customized 8806 movement, the function is the same as the original version!
▪️The original version has the same fine grinding mesh belt, the details are in place, the color of the bezel and dial is matched with the version, and the top ice blue luminous display!
ER boutiques are on sale in limited quantities, the same style as James Bond stars, welcome to taste! Free a pair of original canvas straps when you place an order!

This is not great. The QC pics show the hands have the wrong lume color. The render photo (which is a gen btw not the rep) is how it should look. The omega logo and name is the wrong color as well. The bracelet has nicer welds than the VSF, but they both suck. You can get a Forstner band with better welds for like $100.

Last edited:

neme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/23
Did somebody heard or looked at the supposedly new v5 of vsf no time to die replica?