NEW Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonnyDB10 View Post
    I’m still hoping to get a genuine, but I don’t know how much longer it’ll be in production for.
    I’d say a few years. The delay of NTTD will ensure there are plenty in current production and it will likely hang around until the build up to the next film, for which they haven’t even announced yet. So I’d best guess 2-3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Double AR

Comment

Originally posted by imranbecks View Post
        Can't believe it has been one year and two months now since I got mine. Still looking good and going strong!
        How is the bracelet quality? Does it feel high-end?

Comment

Originally posted by atomicman View Post

Yes

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Damn, basically i wanted to go with the blue wave dial. But somehow i'm now hooked with the nttd version. Hard decision

Comment

For being stainless steel, yes it does. Very comfortable and really well made. I really like the sizing feature too. Unlike other mesh that require link removal or those that needs to be constantly resized each time you wear it, this one is perfectly simple, efficient and straightforward. Slot the peg into the hole, close the flap and its good to go.

Last edited by imranbecks; 11-06-21, 11:35.

Comment

It does really looks nice. and it color matches the titanium case well - or do you have stainless steel case ?

Comment

Originally posted by Matze71 View Post
                  Double AR
                  Where did you get it bro?

Comment

It does really looks nice. and it color matches the titanium case well - or do you have stainless steel case ?
                    Nope. Mine is the titanium case. The weight doesn't lie.

Last edited by imranbecks; 11-06-21, 12:32.

Comment

I think i just need one somewhere in stock to pull the trigger.
                      But i should better wait past 1st July in EU to see if there are any troubles with new custom rules. (It's my first rep purchase)

Comment

fabulous is an understatement, only flaw, but subjective, the dial is a bit too big, especially for my wrist . for the rest ... what a fairy tale

Comment

Originally posted by manuel02 View Post
                          fabulous is an understatement, only flaw, but subjective, the dial is a bit too big, especially for my wrist . for the rest ... what a fairy tale
                          That sounds like a you problem, I have 6-1/2" wrists and I think it looks fantastic on me. It's all personal preference.
                          WWW.WATCHMATE.SHOP - Modern solutions for your valued timepiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

Where did you get it bro?
                            The ar coating? A watchsmith in germany did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DonnyDB10 View Post
                              I’m still hoping to get a genuine, but I don’t know how much longer it’ll be in production for.
                              Some decent deals on eBay, they are def dropping in price, I expect Omega to get a lot more in the shops, when "finally the film comes out" But do you want the original which looks like the bracelet from the film, or the new one with the stronger catch on it?

Comment

Damn, basically i wanted to go with the blue wave dial. But somehow i'm now hooked with the nttd version. Hard decision
                                The blue wave SMP is striking with its ceramic dial and bezel whereas the NTTD is very subtle with its matte finish and aluminium bezel. Different feel too with the steel being heavier than the titanium of the NTTD which is lightweight. Some people prefer heavy watches for that hefty feel so I can understand why the NTTD might not be for everyone.
                                Last edited by imranbecks; 12-06-21, 03:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X