• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Not sure about the movement as have not open it but it’s a closed caseback and is quieter than v4 I had, crown is not wobbly either.

Bracelet is ss on both v2 and v4 but supposed to be Ti so wouldn‘t use them.
Bracelet being ss isn’t a big deal to me. However I like it better on the nato anyways. I also think it’s fine on the stock rep nato, the colors aren’t bad and I like the way it looks. The feel of the nato isn’t as great as my real omega nato, but it will get softer with time.

My only real complaint atm are the hands. I might try and get a v3 or a v2 instead as I’m not a huge fan of the pink hands, it distracts my eyes anytime I look at them.

Besides that, not a bad rep, very comfortable as it’s so light weigh due to the titanium, yet it still feels nice, not cheap at all. The lume when charged is awesome too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatwatchguy

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
I have had 4 v4 in the last 3 months and not one had a black balance wheel so maybe something changed.

It’s supposed to have a black balance wheel.

But the ones I see on Ctime and theones don’t. While the one at trusty’s does:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Well the v2 does have the black balance wheel, just opened it up.

That and the non pink hands and everything else is better so I don’t see how v3 or v4 are an improvement :unsure:

HZFkMY.jpeg

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Well the v2 does have the black balance wheel, just opened it up.

That and the non pink hands and everything else is better so I don’t see how v3 or v4 are an improvement :unsure:

HZFkMY.jpeg
The difference I think it’s the version but pre raid vs post raid vsf. V2 and v3 would have been made pre raid, with only some v4 (all gone now I imagine) pre raid.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The difference I think it’s the version but pre raid vs post raid vsf. V2 and v3 would have been made pre raid, with only some v4 (all gone now I imagine) pre raid.
Yes agree, I think as we have seen with other models/factories additional versions do not equate to improving (maybe in some aspects but backwards in others). Same can be said for different batches over time with slight differences but then again the same goes for some gens.

Last edited:

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Are there side by side pictures of the pink hands (v4) vs prior versions? Sorry if they’ve been posted couldn’t find them..
I ordered one from Trusty that’s currently on its way.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Are there side by side pictures of the pink hands (v4) vs prior versions? Sorry if they’ve been posted couldn’t find them..
I ordered one from Trusty that’s currently on its way.
Not much point in a side by side comparison, it’s fact…v4 = pink hands and v2 = not pink.

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Not much point in a side by side comparison, it’s fact…v4 = pink hands and v2 = not pink.

Thats the thing - I dont see the pink on the hands from the pics in the few recent pages.. so thinking I'm colorblind lol. Thought it might be more obvious w/ the 2 versions side by side.

Spart

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
22/6/23
EU
I have the NTTD V4 and i can confirm the hands are pink. luckily for me they are only very slightly pink and hard to notice however its fact that they are pink. Does anyone have issues with the NTTD V2/3 with the crown stripping itself out like it does on V4?

flogtwo

Known Member
Supporter
23/4/23
US
I just received v2 of this watch yesterday from a member, and when I try to wind the crown it is making a clicking noise after maybe one full rotation, every time, it's almost like the crown stem is slipping and catching again. It even does it while trying to tighten the crown.

I read about the crown/stem breaking in this thread, but was wondering if this slipping is a known issue with this watch I received?

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
I just received v2 of this watch yesterday from a member, and when I try to wind the crown it is making a clicking noise after maybe one full rotation, every time, it's almost like the crown stem is slipping and catching again. It even does it while trying to tighten the crown.

I read about the crown/stem breaking in this thread, but was wondering if this slipping is a known issue with this watch I received?
Yea it is, it’s a pain in the ass to get it back in. V4 does this as well. Best I can say is just try and move it left and right until it catches and try and screw it down.

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada

I had this exact crown slipping issue. a service eventually resolved this.

Reactions: flogtwo

_leonardo_

29/8/20
why manually wind an automatic watch?
just wear it and set the time after a while...when the watch "automatically" took a bit of charge.
I never manually charge my gen's...aa well.

Reactions: flogtwo

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Has anyone else encountered an issue where their crown will no longer screw into the case anymore. Mine started to get difficult a week ago, and now refuses to catch the thread
This is what happens when you use crown like a maniac trying to screw it back into the case.
I’m always super careful using crown on my reps and gens and I never have problem with it over the years.