• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
One solution - set the watch by “shake/rattle and roll. Don’t need to wind the watch if wearing (not the most efficient but would prolong the tube).

Winding it by shaking, I do understand.

But setting the time by "shake, rattle and roll", without unscrewing the crown, is something I have to admit I haven't figured out yet. 😂

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Does anyone know a modder that will relume the hands? The pink tint drives me crazy 🤣

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Haha it's probably doable but only twice a day! Start shaking, rattling and rolling a minute or two before the time the watch starts and you should be good :cool:
Well, it should be doable around the clock though (no pun intended). 😂

BaneLoveWatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/22
I have a v4 VSF, i feel that the winding sound is abit noisy and the lume is weak. Overall I still enjoy this watch since I brought it a year ago

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
hope there's a solution to those pink hands lume... does Omega selling hands set?
Even if they do, their hands won't fit the VSF NTTD.
The best solution perhaps is a relume job for the hands, but guess it is hard to get the correct colour matching with the markers' lume

Reactions: kiasunkiasi

GMT+9Tokyo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/20
Germany
I have a v4 VSF, i feel that the winding sound is abit noisy and the lume is weak. Overall I still enjoy this watch since I brought it a year ago
My next rep. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Although I know about the flaws, the excitement can get to one.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
My next rep. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Although I know about the flaws, the excitement can get to one.
It’s a good rep. I just got mine today, it’s fine. 90% there.

Here’s what I noticed and what others have said in this thread too:

1. The hands suck. The lume is pinkish on the seconds hand and the hours hand.

2. The crown action is sketchy as hell, the worst I’ve ever experienced from VSF.

Overall though, it’s nice. Rotor a bit loud, somewhat solved with some thick oil (moebius). The lume is not a perfect solid color like the gen, it has slight black discoloration. Perhaps you could get a better lume job if you qcd it, but most sellers would hate you if you RL over something this minor.

None of the issues would be noticeable for someone looking at it on your wrist. Overall, if you like the NTTD, this is a good rep.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It’s a good rep. I just got mine today, it’s fine. 90% there.

Here’s what I noticed and what others have said in this thread too:

1. The hands suck. The lume is pinkish on the seconds hand and the hours hand.

2. The crown action is sketchy as hell, the worst I’ve ever experienced from VSF.

Overall though, it’s nice. Rotor a bit loud, somewhat solved with some thick oil (moebius). The lume is not a perfect solid color like the gen, it has slight black discoloration. Perhaps you could get a better lume job if you qcd it, but most sellers would hate you if you RL over something this minor.

None of the issues would be noticeable for someone looking at it on your wrist. Overall, if you like the NTTD, this is a good rep.
Agree as I’ve hade a few v4 models.

I just picked up a V2 and can comment on:

No pink lume issue

Crown action is perfect, night and day compared to the V4

Rotor not as noisy as the V4, I still might have it silenced though I’ll give it a few days to see if it is worth it.

Reactions: Tiz71

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16

No pink lume issue

Rotor not as noisy as the V4, I still might have it silenced though I’ll give it a few days to see if it is worth it.

WTF your lume looks way better in general. Are there any case/dial differences between the v2 and the v4? I know the movement has a black balance wheel, and they fixed some things on the bracelet.

Last edited:

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
How about ORF version. i have one and i love it. lume is bad but otherwise i love it. just not familar with how it compares to the other factories

Reactions: Dark12

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16

No pink lume issue

Do you still have the v4? A side by side might be interesting to see the differences between v2, v3, v4. Is it really just the bracelet and balance wheel?

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
WTF your lume looks way better in general. Are there any case/dial differences between the v2 and the v4? I know the movement has a black balance wheel, and they fixed some things on the bracelet.
Not sure about the movement as have not open it but it’s a closed caseback and is quieter than v4 I had, crown is not wobbly either.

Bracelet is ss on both v2 and v4 but supposed to be Ti so wouldn‘t use them.