• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
I thought at first I could get away wearing the L. But after seeing your post, I'm less confident that my 7" wrist would fit the L mesh.. Lol. So I emailed the boutique after seeing your post to see if my order can be changed. They replied and said they could change my order to the M size 20mm steel mesh.
Great! I just re-measured to confirm and my wrist is 7.25”, maybe just a little over actually. And when I wear the large it isn’t terrible, but there is a slight space between my wrist and the bracelet. It’s not a deal breaker for me entirely, but I do wish I had paid more attention when I purchased mine.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Great! I just re-measured to confirm and my wrist is 7.25”, maybe just a little over actually. And when I wear the large it isn’t terrible, but there is a slight space between my wrist and the bracelet. It’s not a deal breaker for me entirely, but I do wish I had paid more attention when I purchased mine.
That actually doesn't look too bad around a 7.25 wrist. I don't like wearing a watch too snug on the wrist. A bit of give is fine. I think that looks fine to be honest. My wrist being a 7 will probably look even looser than that on the L size. Like you, I've been wearing it on the 3rd last hole on the VSF mesh. I'd rather have a couple of holes left to spare rather than using up the last hole though.

On the VSF mesh:
52632158919_e579dba152_b.jpg

I'm actually looking forward to comparing the VSF mesh with the genuine steel Omega mesh.

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Yes, I have the long version of the titanium mesh strap. I should have done more research on these different sizes prior to purchasing ( I was swayed when the seller offered a further price drop). I currently have it on the smallest hole setting and it just barely fits and is slightly looser than I would like. Honestly, the standard size would be a better fit for me so I will keep my eyes open for anyone willing to swap. Or I may try to sell this one I currently have and look for a good price on a standard size. I’ll keep the plastic on the clasp for the time being :)
My wrist is 7.25” btw, not huge but definitely not small.
Just out of curiosity, would you mind telling me how much did you pay? I have the opposite problem, thin wrists. I wear my rep on the second last hole, so a small bracelet would probably suit me better, but unfortunately there are no short (or Ti) mesh reps yet. Just wondering what would be the best deal possible on this one...

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Just out of curiosity, would you mind telling me how much did you pay? I have the opposite problem, thin wrists. I wear my rep on the second last hole, so a small bracelet would probably suit me better, but unfortunately there are no short (or Ti) mesh reps yet. Just wondering what would be the
Pm sent

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Just putting a feeler out there, is anyone interested in buying a large, Gen titanium bracelet? I will be looking to sell mine, it’s basically brand new, still has some stickers on the clasp.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Selling my V3 with Gen nato and Gen nato box. Gen natos are £320 these days!! That makes my package a great deal. Sorry no mesh.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Selling my V3 with Gen nato and Gen nato box. Gen natos are £320 these days!! That makes my package a great deal. Sorry no mesh.

• Wow
Reactions: imranbecks

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
@Danza1813 this is not a sale thread.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I would agree It’s a thread for people with an active interest in this particular watch, many contributors on here have yet to own one so have added a link to a sale to help them out. I am one of the main contributors of this thread and have been for 3 years now, (since before you even joined the forum). I’ve meticulously studied the faults and positives of this watch over different versions and factories and have contributed an awful lot to helping people understand the raft of differences between each version. So maybe if I’m selling one myself it will actually help someone out who still wants one? Maybe the Gen nato is of interest to someone striving for the perfect example as so many of us so often are? Happy to remove if it’s an issue.

Reactions: Bpyfu

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Wow on the gen nato. Not gonna lie, I've been wearing mine a lot on the nato lately and I'm so tempted to get a gen nato for it.
Go for it. The rep nato is black and silver, the Gen is such a deep brown and grey, it’s night and day by comparison.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Got the genuine Omega OEM steel mesh yesterday. Pretty fast. Was expecting a longer wait. I'm glad Omega managed to change my order to the size M even though I had made a mistake of ordering a size L back in late January.

I'll be posting a comparison between both the rep V3 mesh and the gen mesh soon. VSF did their steel mesh first but did VSF get it close in terms of fit and feel with theirs when compared with the gen? All I can say for now is the OEM steel mesh is a stunner!

52723028046_e192755a7c_b.jpg

52723723632_f574566570_b.jpg

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Got the genuine Omega OEM steel mesh yesterday. Pretty fast. Was expecting a longer wait. I'm glad Omega managed to change my order to the size M even though I had made a mistake of ordering a size L back in late January.

I'll be posting a comparison between both the rep V3 mesh and the gen mesh soon. VSF did their steel mesh first but did VSF get it close in terms of fit and feel with theirs when compared with the gen? All I can say for now is the OEM steel mesh is a stunner!

52723028046_e192755a7c_b.jpg

52723723632_f574566570_b.jpg
Love this well done imran.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The mesh bracelets are now readily available at the Omega boutiques?
I think the Ti version is still hard to get though. How does the steel version look matching with the NTTD Ti case?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The mesh bracelets are now readily available at the Omega boutiques?
I think the Ti version is still hard to get though. How does the steel version look matching with the NTTD Ti case?
Yes you can just go to a boutique and order them if they don't have any in stock. And the titanium mesh is also available for order. I've not tried out the genuine steel mesh on my NTTD rep, but seeing as they're both steel, I'd say it would be no different from the steel mesh rep. The clash of colour between the titanium case and steel mesh would still be slightly noticeable just as it was with the rep mesh.