• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Saggiolus

Known Member
14/9/22
Any news about this update? I'm about to buy a VSF V4 but in this case i'll wait.
Ask Steve theonewatches he has in stock (as far as he said) the one with updated black balance wheel etc. They still call it v4 tho my V4 has a golden balance wheel

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Don’t see the point in a black balance wheel when it has a closed caseback! They would be better off updating the size of the markers and bezel numeral thickness. Maybe even adding the little notch in the case by the he valve so it’s not as easily identifiable as a rep.

Reactions: DC69 and Mc Queen

Merdydirty

Known Member
Certified
24/4/22
San Francisco
Ok weird question, is the bracelet comfortable on more than average hairy wrists? I had some bed experiences with Milanese type bracelets which pinches and pulls hairs, maybe nato is the way to go for me.

Pladex

Horology Curious
12/7/22
Switzerland
Hello team :)

Bravo for the watch lelucciovostro she is amazing...

I bought my first watch from China.

From Lucy NTTD. A dream !

She said me no new version... She asked to seller...

I waiting the QC pictures.

How to to difference between the old "V4" and new "V4" with QC pictures please ?

Where are black Balance wheel & dial differences please guys ?

Best Regards

Pladex

That’s the new V4 version updated with black Balance wheel & dial, it’s from Steve, QC accepted!!!

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I think the size of the dial markers are fine. It is the doom shape of the gen sapphire which gives the illusion of them being bigger.
Honestly, the best update would be a correct doom sapphire

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
I'm not liking the lume much on this one; it's not smooth and looks dirty... or the white outlines around all the bezel indices... that's why I cancelled my order. Also, would be nice to see a side profile of the bezel pip to see if it's sticking out or recessed like the gen

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Do you know please.

If this is the difference between new and old version?

I need to confirm my QC.

Regards
The balance wheel is inside the watch, in the back. Unless it's an open caseback (the ones with glass on the back showing the movement) you can't see it without opening it. Your QC pics look fine, just give it a green light because even if it is the "old V4" there really isn't any noticeable difference between them.

Reactions: Pladex

Pladex

Horology Curious
12/7/22
Switzerland
The balance wheel is inside the watch, in the back. Unless it's an open caseback (the ones with glass on the back showing the movement) you can't see it without opening it. Your QC pics look fine, just give it a green light because even if it is the "old V4" there really isn't any noticeable difference between them.

Hello,

I think my seller wants to sell me an old version.

He tells me that there is no new version.

He tells me that there is no possibility to get better pictures.

The watch looks dirty.
There is no number on the strap like the V4 version!

What to think? Ask for a refund?

Thanks guys

jkent83

Certified
3/1/22
Oregon
I believe what @bertieng is trying to say is that if you are going to have problems with the things you’ve pointed out in your QC, rep watches are probably not for you and you might want to put the premium for the real deal.

QC is really intended to give you a chance to address major quality issues and to confirm you are getting the correct watch. It’s not supposed to be your opportunity to try and make a $400 rep equal in quality to a $9000 gen. On some level you have to accept the fact that you’re buying a rep that costs a fraction of the price or bite the bullet and buy a gen. Otherwise, you’ll just be disappointed and you’ll drive our TDs crazy.

Pladex

Horology Curious
12/7/22
Switzerland
I believe what @bertieng is trying to say is that if you are going to have problems with the things you’ve pointed out in your QC, rep watches are probably not for you and you might want to put the premium for the real deal.

QC is really intended to give you a chance to address major quality issues and to confirm you are getting the correct watch. It’s not supposed to be your opportunity to try and make a $400 rep equal in quality to a $9000 gen. On some level you have to accept the fact that you’re buying a rep that costs a fraction of the price or bite the bullet and buy a gen. Otherwise, you’ll just be disappointed and you’ll drive our TDs crazy.
I'm just surprised to see no code in bracelet like the V4 version.

Quality is ok. The problem is version.

TD said me no new V4+ and finlay yes.

And my question is : problem I don't want pay V3 version for price of V4+ version (500 not 400$). I can't see V4 details.

@bertieng don't need to be agressive and sarcasm...
Poor education. Be relax ;)

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
@Pladex don't worry mate, on the wrist you'll never notice the missing code.
You will notice instead the different color between hands and markers, wrong markers size, wrong crystal shape, wrong crown guards, bad welding of the bracelet and the difference in weight and color from the gen.
But it's a nice watch and the best rep at the moment. And we can't guarantee that in the future there will be better reps.

Dav1d

Looking Around
8/11/22
Hello friends! my name is David and I'm from Spain. Before anything ,congrats for this amanzing and useful forum. I'm thinking to buy a watch (Omega Seamaster 300 No time to die v3/v4) but there are a lot of options. Could you recommend a good website to buy the watch? I have read your comments and I think that: Intime, Theonewatches or Trustytime would be reliable webs.
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Greetings and enjoy your marvelous watches!

Reactions: Pladex

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Hello friends! my name is David and I'm from Spain. Before anything ,congrats for this amanzing and useful forum. I'm thinking to buy a watch (Omega Seamaster 300 No time to die v3/v4) but there are a lot of options. Could you recommend a good website to buy the watch? I have read your comments and I think that: Intime, Theonewatches or Trustytime would be reliable webs.
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Greetings and enjoy your marvelous watches!
Any TD listed in the Forum will do fine for you. Since you are in Europe, maybe it is better for your to choose the dealers from EU too. Cheers