• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So these versions seem to have lost me!

Can I clarify my own understanding:

V4 is the Same V3 watch but with updated mesh deployment (with the thinner end attachments and the omega branding on edge of the bracelet etc)?

We are thinking V5 will be V3 watch with titanium mesh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freefallrlc

21/6/15
So these versions seem to have lost me!

Can I clarify my own understanding:

V4 is the Same V3 watch but with updated mesh deployment (with the thinner end attachments and the omega branding on edge of the bracelet etc)?

We are thinking V5 will be V3 watch with titanium mesh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. The watch itself V3 and 4 are the same. Just the mesh got updated.
V5 would have to get a updated mesh(pattern still not 100% right) and hopefully made of titanium.
the watch itself not sure if they will keep the old V3 again. I think the bezel insert might still need a bit updating (color and font size) and seems the helium valve cut out also not 100% right yet

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Mine arribed today. Its a real stunner! Just did some quick shots.
Alignement is good and Bezel is also good on mine. Just a little forth/back play in rotation and a minimal sidewards play. up/down is tight.

Clasp is ok, but it doesen't feel really secure...but when closed its tight and holds well.

Lume is for that patina/tropical very good. Today its extreme cloudy and the watch was just few minutes under the daylight.

Will Post some more next days.

Zy9M7p.jpg

Zy9vYF.jpg

Zy9u35.jpg

batman420

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Alignement is good and Bezel is also good on mine. Just a little forth/back play in rotation and a minimal sidewards play. up/down is tight.

Clasp is ok, but it doesen't feel really secure...but when closed its tight and holds well.

Lume is for that patina/tropical very good. Today its extreme cloudy and the watch was just few minutes under the daylight.

Great Pics. Where did you get it? Also, did yours come with the leather pouch?

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

Great Pics. Where did you get it? Also, did yours come with the leather pouch?

got it from YourWatch (Prob TD). No didn´ t come with the travel pouch. I was hoping it would be, but its rarely limited. So only few got it. But it came with a Warranty Card and the Nato Strap. really great watch!

batman420

Horology Curious
20/12/20
got it from YourWatch (Prob TD). No didn´ t come with the travel pouch. I was hoping it would be, but its rarely limited. So only few got it. But it came with a Warranty Card and the Nato Strap. really great watch!

Does the movement feel solid to you? I have heard mixed reviews on this. One person I spoke to felt that it was loud and hard to set.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Does the movement feel solid to you? I have heard mixed reviews on this. One person I spoke to felt that it was loud and hard to set.

Movement runs good. Winding/time setting is also good/normal for me as its basicly a A2824 as i know. The Rotor is a bit "rattely" yes, but if fully wound in normal Life not noticable. Only if you "shake" the watch.
Maybe i will check whats the reason and if a rotor switch is possible/will help, but not for now. Watch is really good out of the box.

TPS007

Horology Curious
19/12/17
These are absolutely beautiful. I ordered mine and, hopefully, get it soon. The QC pictures were good but I wanna see it with my own eyes if it's as great as the pictures above.

Reactions: Wgrabes

Wgrabes

Looking Around
20/12/20
I'll be getting one relatively soon from Mirotime. V4. I'll get some shots of it and post them up on here as well.

Reactions: RobSe1