• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

freefallrlc

21/6/15
My V3 lume is non-existent. Perhaps the worst lume on any rep I've had.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Did you try charging it in sunlight or daylight artificial light? Normal artificial light, LED light doesn't charge mine too

Cloked

Known Member
Certified
15/2/15
United Kingdom
My V3 lume is non-existent. Perhaps the worst lume on any rep I've had.

I retract this comment!

Put my watch under a daylight bulb and it GLOWS. Wow.
c5d522173aff37184dcd677c5693c48b.jpg

mystic_cowboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
I retract this comment!

Put my watch under a daylight bulb and it GLOWS. Wow.
c5d522173aff37184dcd677c5693c48b.jpg

My lume is also non-existent unless I hold a light over it for a minute which is kinda stupid imo and then the lume only lasts a 10-15 minutes before fading pretty drastically. I have a VSF planet ocean rep that has an amazing lume, shame they couldnt do the same for this higher profile rep. It has been cloudy here so Idk if sunlight will make it perform better or not or will hold a lume better, i doubt it, but so far it's the only thing i hate about this watch and it really bothers me, might sell it on reptime and order another one tbh.

Edit: obviously if someone on here is interested despite the lume, lmk, I'm located in the US and would be happy to work out a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: shedlock2000

shedlock2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/16
My lume is also non-existent unless I hold a light over it for a minute which is kinda stupid imo and then the lume only lasts a 10-15 minutes before fading pretty drastically. I have a VSF planet ocean rep that has an amazing lume, shame they couldnt do the same for this higher profile rep. It has been cloudy here so Idk if sunlight will make it perform better or not or will hold a lume better, i doubt it, but so far it's the only thing i hate about this watch and it really bothers me, might sell it on reptime and order another one tbh.

Edit: obviously if someone on here is interested despite the lume, lmk, I'm located in the US and would be happy to work out a deal.

You’re a week too late! ???? I’ve ordered mine from Andrew and it’s on the way. I’m disappointed to hear about the lume: I’m already missing out on all the functionality, so I was hoping that the lume would beat my Bremont’s at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Why they want to release a all steel version for almost same price like the Titanium one instead of working on a Titanium mesh?! ????‍♂️

Reactions: leo6929

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Why they want to release a all steel version for almost same price like the Titanium one instead of working on a Titanium mesh?! ????*♂️

Again, it's probably just their left over V1 cases with V3 bracelets. So it's not something the factory has been "working on" rather than a titanium bracelet, just clearing old stock.

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Again, it's probably just their left over V1 cases with V3 bracelets. So it's not something the factory has been "working on" rather than a titanium bracelet, just clearing old stock.

jep, it's V1 with V3 Bracelet Like you said - clearing Stock as nobody wants the V1.

Loki1080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/12/20
jep, it's V1 with V3 Bracelet Like you said - clearing Stock as nobody wants the V1.

Wow that is confusing and misleading. I don't think it said "all stainless steel version" a few weeks ago. I ordered this thinking I was ordering the newest titanium version. All is saw was VSF and V3. Fingers crossed Andrew will correct this for me since it hasn't shipped yet.

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
Wow that is confusing and misleading. I don't think it said "all stainless steel version" a few weeks ago. I ordered this thinking I was ordering the newest titanium version. All is saw was VSF and V3. Fingers crossed Andrew will correct this for me since it hasn't shipped yet.

Or at least I didn't notice it said "all stainless version".

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Or at least I didn't notice it said "all stainless version".

It has always said SS/SS. The only change has been the addition of the v3 bracelet. The price and the fact that you can tell its a stainless case in the photos should have been a giveaway.

I can't see him correcting it as there is a price difference between the two. I'm sure if you send him more money he will gladly send the newest Ti/SS version.

Reactions: MrBurgundy

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
It has always said SS/SS. The only change has been the addition of the v3 bracelet. The price and the fact that you can tell its a stainless case in the photos should have been a giveaway.

I can't see him correcting it as there is a price difference between the two. I'm sure if you send him more money he will gladly send the newest Ti/SS version.

Yeah I think I just screwed up. I didn't realize he had two versions of the vsf on there. He's always been good to deal with so I'm sure he'll sort it out for me.

Reactions: Bonestorm19