• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Ddjr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/20
It was cheap. Cheaper than the trusted sellers. What can I say, I opted for the lowest prices option. I've contacted my credit card company, thanks for the tip.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
It was cheap. Cheaper than the trusted sellers. What can I say, I opted for the lowest prices option. I've contacted my credit card company, thanks for the tip.

I'll tell you what... in my first foray into reps, I nearly bought $1600 platinum daytona because it could be "layered with extra platinum" by "swiss watch experts." Luckily, I did some digging and found that they are based somewhere in Africa and realized it was BS. And even more luckily, I found this website.

At the very least, you took a smaller risk. But... 50% chance you get anything at all, and even less chance you find it to be some quality you would actually enjoy. Hopefully they're not just stealing your credit card info.

Reactions: SRBJKU

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Anyway... Let's get back to topic.

49539041827_1a1f7e0f16_b.jpg

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Here it is on my 7" wrist. At 42mm, it's definitely bigger than the usual 41mm watches that I wear. But it wears nicely. For some reason, the mobile camera makes it look big in the photo.

49556465857_eb32f66e48_b.jpg

When you take a pic of a watch on your wrist it always does this not sure why. I have 6.75 quite flat wrist and an AP15400 wore fine, lugs didn’t hung over my wrist at all but it pics it looked like it was too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
How would you compare this to the seamaster 300 from spectre and which one would you choose if you only had to pick one and why?

I like em both. But between the two, I would say the SM300 looks better. I'd choose the SM300 over this one as the SM300 looks more subtle plus i prefer the ceramic bezel. No scratches to worry about. I'll be worried about scratching the bezel of the new Bond watch as the bezel is aluminium. At the price, the last thing I want is to scratch the bezel by accident. Titanium is lightweight, but the SM300 isn't really too heavy in the first place anyway. So the SM300 it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: padorkous

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Dam here's to hoping corona hasn't affected them and only given them more ability to focus on repping this model...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
It will surely be repped. Its probably in the works as we speak. Perhaps come November, in time for the movie...

Last edited: