• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with Screws for Planet Ocean 43.5mm GMT VSF Bracelet Links

hurl1323

Looking Around
8/11/19
HELP!
I lost a screw to the bracelet link on my 1 week old Omega Planet Ocean 43.5mm GMT SS/SS Blue VSF... I looked today and it's missing.
Does anyone know where screws can be purchased and what size screw this would be? I contacted the TD and was told I need to purchase and new bracket... $95. I have to believe the screws exist?

atozzotas

7/1/15
Yes, you can get them on ebay but for more than 20 dollars for what I saw, for one little screw.

Rogers

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/10/10
HELP!
I lost a screw to the bracelet link on my 1 week old Omega Planet Ocean 43.5mm GMT SS/SS Blue VSF... I looked today and it's missing.
Does anyone know where screws can be purchased and what size screw this would be? I contacted the TD and was told I need to purchase and new bracket... $95. I have to believe the screws exist?
AKtMY.png

try a screw from old sunglasses

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Are you using all the links? Just grab one from one of the extras links that you took out when you adjusted the bracelet to fit your wrist.

hurl1323

Looking Around
8/11/19
I would worry that the "eBay" links and screws might not fit this VSF replica bracelet. Are they all the same size?

Last edited:

boghus

Horology Curious
27/10/18
Yeah....good luck finding that screw for less than 20$. I had the same problem and unfortunately I wasn't able to find a screw for a reasonable price. The best shot you have is to find a similar bracelet for 25-30$ on AliExpress.