• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watch for every day which replica?

Norton34

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/5/19
Dear friends, I am looking for an automatic battle watch for every day, thin by 11/12 mm, diameter 40/42 and rubber bracelet.
I am undecided between :

- Omega seamaster 300M
- Rolex yatch master
- Breitling superocean

thanks

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
All three are winners just depends what you do daily. If your sitting on your ass all day the rubber straps are antibacterial for an occasional ass wipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
The VSF Seamaster 300 is what I wear as a daily beater.
I bought 2 of them. 1st was a YG/SS with SS bracelet.
Liked it so much I bought a white dial with RU strap to wear on a daily basis.

The GF Superocean is another on my list to get. Would also work well as a daily beater.

The Yachtmaster is closest to your width requirement as the other 2 are a bit chunkier compared to it.
Its a bit dressy though i find, and doesn't have that rugged look of the other 2.

I would go for the 300 or the SO personally for a work watch.

Watchloverz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/19
EU
I'm wearing a Omega seamaster GMT as daily. I cant see any difference with my genuine one.
I'll go for omega :)

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Look no further, this is the most versatile watch I've ever had ( and there were plenty..). But it's a bit more than 12mm thick.

OK and maybe an Explorer 1,that can also be worn on most occasions.

Reactions: Matt88 and thenut

Norton34

Banned
13/5/19
I already have the explorer 1 diameter of 39 movement reproduced from the original and it has me a little tired it will have to be replaced with an iwc mark xviii

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I honestly don't see how one can consider a chunky dive watch versatile.
The Explorer, an AT (super rep status in black, grey and white and if you really really have to have a rubber strap it comes with tthat too) or a OP (another super rep in black, grey, grape and white) or a Datejust give you the versatility of a daily beater that goes with shirt and tie as well as casual.
I quite like the Cartier Santos also the rep of which seems to be highly rated

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I already have the explorer 1 diameter of 39 movement reproduced from the original and it has me a little tired it will have to be replaced with an iwc mark xviii

Those both work. You don't need our advice!

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
A SuperOcean II 44 is the best battle watch. It’s extremely durable and the A2824-2 is the most reliable. I would have recommended the Omega (I have both) but you said “battle watch” and for me the omega movement decoration plates and bridge with fake jewels is an accident waiting to happen. It’s fine for light duty but not battle.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Norton34

Banned
13/5/19
I am also considering the possibility of the
IWC MARK XVIII (nato or leather strap)

kaegel

Known Member
17/9/16
It's Omega Subforum, so most of the other go for AT. I'm a big fan of the SuperOcean II. It's in the Trend ov Vintage and not so blingbling...

HerGy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19
Omega 300SMP or Aqua Terra (black dial) would be my choice.

Norton34

Banned
13/5/19
You really are not wrong. but you have to be objective and not just have eyes for omega

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I either have or have had every watch that has been mentioned here. My vote is for the VSF 2018 smp. It is a super nice watch & rep

Reactions: rabl253

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
You can't go wrong with Tudor BB58 too. Its just so versatile and goes with any strap options.