• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMF Omega Seamaster 300m Titanium Out Now

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.ph...=20605&zenid=6932220d2bb962d722b667d50936c03f

Usually VSF comes along with a badass follow-up! Until then here is some eye candy
cd3a9f252d40fb6e94ab65b391205cd7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: k4jun

neospike911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/18
Thanks for sharing this, mate.

However, this rep is ABOMINATION. Which is not surprise, because its OMF - One Major Fakemaker.

Dial is black with white waves, while gen dial is GREY with grey waves.

And look at this bracelet "titanium-like" PVD - da hell it is anything close to gen.

here is GEN picture for reference:

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-42-mm-21060422099001-gallery-1-large.jpg

Withregards of all above, i have only one question to OMF:

2l3xgs.jpg

I REALLY like this model i will keep my fingers crossed for VSF to relese this in real titanium, even for higher price.

Please someone, ask VSF to read this ^^^^^^^^

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Thanks for sharing this, mate.

However, this rep is ABORMINATION. Which is not surprise, because its OMF - One Major Fakemaker.

Dial is black with white waves, while gen dial is GREY with grey waves.

And look at this bracelet "titanium-like" PVD - da hell it is anything close to gen.

here is GEN picture for reference:

Withregards of all above, i have only one question to OMF:

I REALLY like this model i will keep my fingers crossed for VSF to relese this in real titanium, even for higher price.

Please someone, ask VSF to read this ^^^^^^^^

:cool:
Lmao! Loved your response! Hahaha!

Yes, when OMF came out with the Sedna 300m VSF followed several weeks later with their masterpieces.

Definitely know for sure when VSF comes through with the titanium it will be proper!

Fingers crossed until then

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk