• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi'

Genera74

29/12/14
For me it wears higher but not bigger. Go for it, you won't be disappointed. Adorable watch!

Thats weird cuz the watch diameter is 3.5mm bigger than the sub. About the same size as a PAM and I just sold a PAM438 cuz its too big for my wrist (great watch by the way still feel like getting back hahahah). But if you say its not bigger than Sub then this gives me confidence/comfort for sure! Thanks!

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Thats weird cuz the watch diameter is 3.5mm bigger than the sub. About the same size as a PAM and I just sold a PAM438 cuz its too big for my wrist (great watch by the way still feel like getting back hahahah). But if you say its not bigger than Sub then this gives me confidence/comfort for sure! Thanks!

it's bigger in a different way. It's thick, but with the lugs and the bracelet you don't notice it as much. Like I said, lug to lug its about the same size as the sub. the PAM, in addition to those giant lugs, also has that huge crown guard, so it's going to wear way bigger than most 44mm

bene1337

16/1/17
it's bigger in a different way. It's thick, but with the lugs and the bracelet you don't notice it as much. Like I said, lug to lug its about the same size as the sub. the PAM, in addition to those giant lugs, also has that huge crown guard, so it's going to wear way bigger than most 44mm

Couldn't have said it any better. Exactly what I meant!

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Seems to be out of stock at most TD..

Last edited:

Genera74

29/12/14

Thanks for the great analysis. Fully understood

Bossmaster1337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/17
Wow that looks nice for $15 mind pming me a link to where you grabbed it?

i looked at my history but it seems that this item is not available from that seller, the listings go up and down almost weekelly, almost any one of the ALI or DH ones should be the same

Omega703

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
i looked at my history but it seems that this item is not available from that seller, the listings go up and down almost weekelly, almost any one of the ALI or DH ones should be the same

My TD is saying two months for this or the big blue :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
Canada can ship to canada for FREE.

Willing to ship CONUS. Buyer covers shipping. I guess. I will post this tomorrow on m2m. Pristine. Only has some light scratches on clasp.

I just dont get to wear it. I guess its just too beautiful to be worn as a tool watch.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Anyone knows when will the new batch release? Or any TD with stock in hand?

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Can anyone confirm if this one is thick at 16.3mm as the other 43.5mm POs or true to Gen at 17.2mm?

Last edited: