• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi'

bene1337

16/1/17
Its really an amazing watch :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Reactions: jpohl402 and Cloney

bene1337

16/1/17
Got my QC pics an hour ago. Watch looks awesome and timegrapher results are awesome (I know we can't rely on that). Instant Approve! Hope it reaches me fast

Reactions: jpohl402

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Glad I could help.

This will probably be my next watch. The holidays are upon us, so it may have to wait, but someday.

One of my friends is eyeing it too... makes me wonder if a TD would do a deal on a multiple order :thinking:.

bene1337

16/1/17
Glad I could help.

This will probably be my next watch. The holidays are upon us, so it may have to wait, but someday.

One of my friends is eyeing it too... makes me wonder if a TD would do a deal on a multiple order :thinking:.

Simply go and ask them :) But even when you pay via WU/MG you get discount, why not also for multiple orders?

bene1337

16/1/17
Cloney Thanks mate! Always a nice to have thing in addition to the watch. Hope Chazingtime also puts it in this Box

Mufc19

Horology Curious
27/9/19
I've been waiting for two weeks for my Puretime QC. Unfortunately they have responded stating that the watch is out of stock and they're not sure when it will be back. Will VSF be making more of these? Is it with reaching out to another TD to see if they hold stock?

bene1337

16/1/17
I've been waiting for two weeks for my Puretime QC. Unfortunately they have responded stating that the watch is out of stock and they're not sure when it will be back. Will VSF be making more of these? Is it with reaching out to another TD to see if they hold stock?

Normally all TDs have the same sources as far as I know. So when it's out of stock maybe it's better to switch to another rep.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
They always make more, don't worry about it. Patience is the name of the game.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
^^^^ THIS is so true ^^^^

I know it's sometimes easier said than done, but it's part of the game.

This is the biggest lesson this hobby has taught me and for that I'm eternally thankful. I used to be nervous and impatient, nowadays I just pay for my order, forget about it and simply enjoy the moment the postman rings my doorbell. I'm also much more patient in other aspects of my life.

Mufc19

Horology Curious
27/9/19
They always make more, don't worry about it. Patience is the name of the game.

I'm not too sure on this occasion though. I asked for a rough time line and Puretime advised the following:

They have difficulities to make this watches now

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Puh, can‘t say it with security. But ist doesn‘t look and feel painted.

From what the manufacturer states on their website, it's dual layered ceramic, meaning they start with one color ceramic (white) and add a second layer of ceramic (black). I'm not familiar with the manufacturing process nor ceramic coatings, but that's what they state on their website.

Reactions: Cloney

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
guys I received QC pics yesterday, so I'm not sure it is out of stock. :confused:

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
It's not out of stock. I got one on the way to me. Bought a week ago.