• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi'

Time87

Known Member
26/6/16
Hi Peeps,

as much as i would like to, i wouldn't want to post here but been trying to use the search function to hunt for Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi'.
https://puretimewatch.io/planet-oce...nd-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8906-super-clone.html

sadly, i couldn't find any post on this.
does any of your have links to this particular rep?
Would like to read more on the pro/con before placing order.

To those Flamer, don't flame me... i tried searching but to no avail............

Reactions: SRBJKU

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hi Peeps,

as much as i would like to, i wouldn't want to post here but been trying to use the search function to hunt for Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi'.
https://puretimewatch.io/planet-oce...nd-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8906-super-clone.html

sadly, i couldn't find any post on this.
does any of your have links to this particular rep?
Would like to read more on the pro/con before placing order.

To those Flamer, don't flame me... i tried searching but to no avail............

It's been released on Monday I believe, so it's kinda early for reviews and opinions. Wait for a week or two and read what the early adopters will have to bitch about :D

Reactions: Cloney

Time87

Known Member
26/6/16
It's been released on Monday I believe, so it's kinda early for reviews and opinions. Wait for a week or two and read what the early adopters will have to bitch about :D

no wonder!
i thought it's been out for long..
never been a omega person till seeing this model... tickling my heart.. hahaaa

Reactions: Therion666

EazyVG

Horology Curious
12/12/18
It is definitely not the same watch, though has the same clone movement. This watch should have a separate thread. Perhaps the author can add "GMT" to the name.

Last edited:

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Am I wrong about the bezel prints on the rep? The font looks a bit more bold on the gen I think

Last edited:

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Saw the gen today and the bezel numbers are pretty thin. I didn’t expect that, but they are thin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I don't know about the non GMT models but I tried the gen of this on when passing through Heathrow and man it is THICK. It stands quite tall on the wrist and definietely a lump. I have 7" wrists which doesn't really help, but something to bear in mind when buying the rep.

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
I wear my PO GMT regularly while wearing a suit. I had my tailor make my dress shirt cuffs accomodate tall watches. Or I buy those with french cuffs or has two button barrel cuffs.

Time87

Known Member
26/6/16
would be good if there's a comparison between the Gen and Rep...
This Tai Chi is too tempting

Reactions: SRBJKU

mfl

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/3/19
Germany
I have a rep of the normal PO GMT 600 and love it.

It’s hard to resist the tai chi. What holds me back is the fact that the numerals on the bezel seem not to be engraved. I like the engraved bezel a lot on my PO GMT.

I saw a youtube video review of the tai chi and the sound of the bezel movement is very different to the normal GMT. I can’t imagine the rep will match the bezel sound of the gen.

Last thing is the clasp. It looks like the rep will not have an adjustable clasp, as my rep hasn’t one either. The tai chi gen clasp has a new kind of slide mechanism to adjust. I wouldn’t be very happy to have a total different clasp on my tai chi compared to the gen.

Love it though. No idea what to do.

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
It’s hard to resist the tai chi. What holds me back is the fact that the numerals on the bezel seem not to be engraved. I like the engraved bezel a lot on my PO GMT.

The bezel is not engraved on the GEN too.

I think they have nailed it , it's a beauty

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
This one is just 0.5mm thinner vs gen. It also features an adjustable clasp.

It's essentially the older 600m GMT with a better clasp, black and white color and updated markings.

Reactions: Bronzestar