• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2019 Seamaster from VSF - white dial

Djmech26

Known Member
Certified
15/1/13
If anyone pulls the trigger on this I’d love to see some QC pics.

The font on the ‘master chronometer’ looks a little sloppy, and darker on the chronometer part.

Torn between this and the ceramic/titanium version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zkebam

13/8/12
Like it much, like to see a review of this one and of course some Q pictures, who will be the first one?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Like it much, like to see a review of this one and of course some Q pictures, who will be the first one?

Maybe you can do it? It's not that difficult, you just order it and make a couple of pics.

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Here is a pic of the one being sent to me for you to have a look at.

IMG-4252.jpg

Think youll agree the lume looks pretty good on this 1st batch.

ower

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/12
Here is a pic of the one being sent to me for you to have a look at.

IMG-4252.jpg

Think youll agree the lume looks pretty good on this 1st batch.

Looks great, actually much better font than on the original pics at puretime. Which TD is this?

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Looks great, actually much better font than on the original pics at puretime. Which TD is this?

@hado67
Yes sometimes its hard to see detail in the website pics. I think it looks better than on the site pics.
It is from puretime.

Reactions: hado67

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Thanks for uploading your QC pics! I saw this on Puretime and thought it looked rubbish so I was going to wait for V2, but yours looks great so..... PAYMENT SENT!

Reactions: Hozathebest

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
This looks very very good. I think I will buy one of these as well. Arrgghh to many watches to buy these days again.

Reactions: Mark L

Mufc19

Horology Curious
27/9/19
Hi guys.

First time poster!

I have my eye on this piece, so keen to see the feedback on from the more experienced members once they receive delivery.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I've just knocked back one in QC. It looked a bit crap like the Puretime pics; the lume didn't seem right. That's not why I rejected it though (as I think that's mostly down to rubbish lighting). I rejected it because the pearl wasn't aligned with the 'wave' on the bezel. As soon as I accept one, I'll post pics.

Reactions: FLBeachBum