• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VSF watches again! Damn!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It's out of this world. A gen insert would perfect it; clone is not liquid metal.

No bezel play whatsoever. Exactly gen-like.
2980c759b77721f44cdae03eb3658332.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Wow looks impressive, how’s the strap and deployment quality?

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How did I miss this one? that is utterly beautiful and on my list damn you :p

Wow looks impressive, how’s the strap and deployment quality?

A deployment is something one sends one's army on, a butterfly closure for a watch strap on the other hand is a deployant.

Lenny G

Horology Curious
25/9/19
Shit. I just bought a watch that I like a lot from Pure Time and it's on the way.

Now I have been looking at this Omega for the last 4 days, on this forum, on PT's website and many other places. It's just so beautiful. AND KNOW I WANT this watch ALSO. AAAAH!!! I don't want to spend another 500$. This watch keeps me awake at night.

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Also, it's the quietest, smoothest watch I've ever tried on. You can barely hear the ticking at all, and the winding feels like decadent butter. Totally worth every penny...

Reactions: Lenny G

Lenny G

Horology Curious
25/9/19
Also, it's the quietest, smoothest watch I've ever tried on. You can barely hear the ticking at all, and the winding feels like decadent butter. Totally worth every penny...

Decadent butter hahaha. I'll get my wife's cc when she's not at home today.

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Decadent butter hahaha. I'll get my wife's cc when she's not at home today.

I didn't mean to tempt you sir! Lol! I had to sell many other watches to make up for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny G

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13

Maybe most accurately, the insert is trash. I don't know who'd wear something so wrong. Factories are able to make liquid metal, why did they drop the ball so severely?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Just fix the bezel already. How hard is to to remove the engraving and just use the same method as the LMPO or the Noob bezels.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Just fix the bezel already. How hard is to to remove the engraving and just use the same method as the LMPO or the Noob bezels.
BP has the correct bezel. Best bet is to have a TD get the correct bezel and have that installed with your order for perfection

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
BP has the correct bezel. Best bet is to have a TD get the correct bezel and have that installed with your order for perfection

Did you do it or heard about someone who install the BP bezel or insert?
are we sure it will fit with different factories?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Did you do it or heard about someone who install the BP bezel or insert?
are we sure it will fit with different factories?
I checked out other versions and BP has the right glossy ceramic insert. Unfortunately I learned this too late.

I'm not entirely sure but it's worth asking a TD. Not enough people to engineer with Omegas here so definitely a good question. I'm confident it would fit though.