• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Possible misaligned Bezel on QC for Seamaster Diver 300?

GavinPD

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Hi

Just received my QC images for my Omega Seamaster Diver 300M. To me the bezel looks slightly misaligned at 9 and 6

IMG_74684f9c71d4b1a9f2f4.jpg

I know this is a rotating bezel and could just be a little bit of play between the gears on the bezel and also its a rep so not everything will be perfect :p. Just wanted to get more of an opinion from people if this is something they think is normal or would reject?

Thanks.

indierock Jim

Horology Curious
3/7/19
If you turn it down, I"ll take it. Markers look very white, which has been a deal as of late and it's aligned much better than mine.

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
It looks great IMO, I'd finish it up and have them send you the watch. I find that you notice more things in the photos versus when you have the watch on wrist. Great looking piece! I'd buy it!

GavinPD

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Thanks so much for the advice guys!

I will approve and hopefully I will have it on wrist soon!

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Looks great to me.

Very hard to get errors in bezel markers when they are engraved in modern laser engraving machine.

If the 12,1,2,3,4,5 line up then its pretty certain the rest are in line.

Its just the camera position and angle being a bit left and looking up that is causing this.

Mine were the opposite due to camera angle.

mmexport1567393203250.jpg