• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW VSF Omega Seamaster 300m releases coming very soon!

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
all of you are right, thanks for pointing the obvious out haha
reminds me a lot on:

“In the end, it’s not the obviousness or the complexity of the matters that’s deluding mankind. It’s man himself.”
― Pawan Mishra

and

“Never put yourself in a position to be made an example of.”
― Gary Hopkins

I feel like I have just done the latter, so I encourage the rest of us to learn and be better than me haha

SKnight

8/7/19
reminds me a lot on:

“In the end, it’s not the obviousness or the complexity of the matters that’s deluding mankind. It’s man himself.”
― Pawan Mishra

and

― Gary Hopkins

I feel like I have just done the latter, so I encourage the rest of us to learn and be better than me haha

Gracefully answered!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
reminds me a lot on:

― Pawan Mishra

and

― Gary Hopkins

Don't sweat it. You handled the sh!t slinging well. Accept the watch and enjoy it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I am always surprised when I see such questions... from the beginning as I arrived here (so less than 2 months :p), I read QC pictures were not made to reject all the watches till you find a perfect one.
Furthermore, all this picture are taken from hand, so generally not perfectly straight 90° from the watch.
I told Sead I trusted him to check with his experience, and checked with the pictures he had what I really ordered, as a mistake is still possible.
I think most of us would not even be as picky with an AD (ie reject sometimes 2-3 watches), although paying 10-15x more.

Thank you sir for injecting some noob sanity into this.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
to conclude this dumb topic I started:

fe2bad15d09318bb257e7314e9225439.jpg

this is the watch from another angle. misalignment is severe, definitely a RL here

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
has anyone heard that VSF has updated their lume color on the dials with the latest batch?

a few QC examples showcasing the white lumed markers
731b95df9179d1c6c0051df4df8e3b5d.jpg

41eb5c56f93f129f274e66177ffe3b21.jpg

Reactions: phdsjain

extremecoolness

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
to conclude this dumb topic I started:

fe2bad15d09318bb257e7314e9225439.jpg

this is the watch from another angle. misalignment is severe, definitely a RL here

This is a joke right? Watch looks perfect. I got one of these and I love it. I don't have a 20X loupe to find all the defects, but it is fantastic. Maybe ask for photos of the back to review.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
This is a joke right? Watch looks perfect. I got one of these and I love it. I don't have a 20X loupe to find all the defects, but it is fantastic. Maybe ask for photos of the back to review.

this was me being ironic, yes. watch was perfect

Jokes77

Horology Curious
22/10/20

I can say that the dial marker's lume is white enough in this QC pic. However, I can still spot a difference on the dial and hand lume color. The lume on the hand looks greenish while the dial is white. Is this normal on the gen or this is vsf trying to finish their imperfect hands batch?