• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW VSF Omega Seamaster 300m releases coming very soon!

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
unreformed66 Recently serviced my rep Tag that was running wildly inaccurate.
24 hours ago, I synced my Tag and this new VSF Omega to my iPhone.
I wore the Tag all day, swinging it around and being quite active. The Omega laid on my counter, face-up.
Right now both pieces are at the same second and well within one second of my iPhone.
Consider this a testament to both Unreformed66’s work and VSF’s replica.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
I received my watch yesterday from Theonewatches.
Best piece i have bought to date.
100-0057.jpg
100-0064.jpg

100-0043.jpg

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
Got mine today and surpriced how much I liked it with the bracelet, was thinking that I had to get the rubberstrap for that.
Still getting the strap for it though.
Really great AR on the crystals.

Omega-300-M-RG.jpg

Reactions: xartan and leo6929

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I saw all these SMP 300 and the red gold one which I ordered, yesterday at the AD. It's amazing how close they are to the gen ones. I also have the silver dial/blue bezel. Difference maybe noticeable in the bezel, but only if you know what to look for. Well done VSF!

Last edited:
Reactions: xartan

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
By the way, how much extra is that rubber (Sead just told me it is expensive) and can you get it from Ali for example?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
By the way, how much extra is that rubber (Sead just told me it is expensive) and can you get it from Ali for example?
I believe it's about $70

Way better than Ali as well

But don't just go by my word :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15

Puretime sold the 20 mm strap for US 88$ so the strap for this one probably would land in that region, https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...t-edition.html
Even if you would be able to get it on Ali, I highly doubt that it would then come with an ceramic buckle, and I myself think that is important for this watch/strap combo.

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I got my Yg and it looks awesome :). However, the bezel feels cheap when turning it and it sounds and feels horrible. It’s the loudest most rep like bezel I’ve had on any watch actually. It feels kinda wrong, I’m not sure if it’s normal on these.

How is the bezel feeling on you guys’ examples?

wasabe19

Horology Curious
24/1/09
Hey guys, I ordered a sedna gold VSF seamaster from CT and here are the QC pics that I got, it really really looks like yellow gold to my eyes but they have assured me that it is rose gold.

Can I get some opinions please? What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
Hey guys, I ordered a sedna gold VSF seamaster from CT and here are the QC pics that I got, it really really looks like yellow gold to my eyes but they have assured me that it is rose gold.

Can I get some opinions please? What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

My first thought is that it's RG, but it's hard to tell on this cheap laptop I'm using.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I’m pretty sure that’s what they call YG all though it’s pretty dark. The RG is almost copper colored. Let me post some pics of both later.

Please anyone who has this watch is the bezel loud and cheap feeling? I love how it looks but the bezel is the most noisy one I’ve seen on a rep.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I’m pretty sure that’s what they call YG all though it’s pretty dark. The RG is almost copper colored. Let me post some pics of both later.

Please anyone who has this watch is the bezel loud and cheap feeling? I love how it looks but the bezel is the most noisy one I’ve seen on a rep.
I have the RG version and it's the exact same color. Rose gold is my life lol.

It's very hard if not impossible to tell apart the Sedna from RG, not sure if there's a way other than chemically

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk