• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black - Current Owners - Feedback

Sprintz25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/08
HI, i have 2 Deep Black's on the way and i've read all there is on RWI regarding this watch (not that there's more than a thread or 2).

Basically it looks like a super rep except for the engraved bezel. Apparently the rubber strap is also significantly different to gen.

Can any current owners comment on anything else that differs from the gen? The 36 page thread i read through mentioned something to do with the HE and crown etching but there's not much detail.

I also couldn't find any info on owners who had successfully lacquered the engraved bezel to improve appearance (although a few people mentioned they intended to do this).

Now that some of you have had this watch for quite some time have you had any issues or are you still happy with your purchase?

Reactions: Razvyor78

Luminor_Spain

Horology Curious
5/4/07
I am really interested in this question. I want to buy one and there is no information enough out there.

Please, can you inform how it’s going if you are owner of this beauty?

Thanks.

Reactions: Razvyor78

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
It’s a lovely watch.

Don’t worry what gen rubber feels like. It’s impossible to find the gen in all the boutiques I have visited. So it’s irrelevant if there is a slight difference in the feel of the rubber - became nobody has committed to memory what gen should feel like.

The rep feels high quality and that’s the main thing.

The bezel engraving is different from gen. one is engraved and one is liquid metal....or something like that. I don’t know

8d97635990fe1cac5968616a35530197.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jammydodger79