• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

gwatch1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/16

I just got the watch today! I'm excited about it, but have a question... when you set the time, and push the crown in to screw it into place, does it spin the rotor for you guys? It feels really "grindy" when I screw it into place. And, does your 2824 rotor spin freely? On my watch, it seems the rotor struggles moving side to side.

Last edited:

Subdued

20/11/19

I just got the watch today! I'm excited about it, but have a question... when you set the time, and push the crown in to screw it into place, does it spin the rotor for you guys? It feels really "grindy" when I screw it into place. And, does your 2824 rotor spin freely? On my watch, it seems the rotor struggles moving side to side.

My watch does the same. But no problems at all.

Reactions: JDnTexas

ShotsFired

19/4/19
I’ve had mine several days now. Love it. I have a few questions.

How do i get the caseback off? It turns less than a quarter turn and has a hard stop on something. I’m using a sticky ball.

My dial is ever so slightly rotated clockwise a bit. If I can get the caseback off I’m going to loosen the movement screws and should have enough play to line it up. Anyone done this?

With the decorated movement what do I need to do to access the regulator screw? My watch is fast and if it’s easy I’m going to adjust it.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I have this too, cracking watch, only issue, its a bit fast, nothing a service/regulating it wont' fix, just a pain I could have done without.

itssBlue

Horology Curious
9/11/19
Trying to work out the best place to buy this. Having trouble checking sites and finding the correct one.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Trying to work out the best place to buy this. Having trouble checking sites and finding the correct one.

Just email a TD a pic and state the factory, I’ve never used links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abelbg

Looking Around
24/11/19
Just ordered mine a few minutes ago... this will be my first rep every. BTW I have a 6'' wrist but I'll figure it out (making additional holes).

Raphael B

Horology Curious
9/10/17
My crown and stem came loose today. My local watchmaker for a fix and a service.

I already miss it though hehe

unfortunately my crown and stem also came out today :( it seems its common thing in this replica

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
has anyone thought about or actually did put the SMP ct on a mesh bracelet yet?

or do you guys think that’s something that would make the watch feel more hefty compared to the rubber strap (especially the copied band feels quite cheap imo)

audiwt

25/5/18
672f2a121fa8fb4a75b9905d0c062698.plist
0963ede537644e4f151ad2abf51816bf.plist

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Therion666

Orlinski

In this case, after trying rep I decided to go with gen.
It is exceptionally beautiful watch.
Rep is close, very close, but is missing 'that edge' of perfect execution.
With high tech ceramic and titan matched with flawless finish this Omega is truly gem among watches.
Price is not way too high< I would say completely justified so no worth rep.
Same with some Breitlings.
AP is different, reps are good enough to avoid spending small fortune for otherwise not so special gen.
If I like watch and if price is not over 10k, I usually go gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time_Wizard

Az901

10/11/19
Looking at those photos and reading you're reviews really got my attention even though am not really a big fan of the seamaster, I've been reading around trying to find a really good moonwatch but finally decided on getting a gen, got it for 4200$ with all the accessories :), but I just have one question regarding this watch and I apologise if it's been already answered, does the helium escape valve work? I mean could it be un-screwed like the gen or is it solid fix?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Looking at those photos and reading you're reviews really got my attention even though am not really a big fan of the seamaster, I've been reading around trying to find a really good moonwatch but finally decided on getting a gen, got it for 4200$ with all the accessories :), but I just have one question regarding this watch and I apologise if it's been already answered, does the helium escape valve work? I mean could it be un-screwed like the gen or is it solid fix?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

It could be screwed in and out, no problem at all.

Reactions: leo6929