• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Could you pls explain a bit more? Very curious to know.

the dial looks totally different depending on the angle the light falls in. the right light amplifies the ceramic dial and makes everything pop even more. the reflection level can be very high, but in a different light, it could also be non existent and what you will see is a matte dial

Reactions: leo6929

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
d002438a68f338641d3183f4e50681c7.plist

not easy to pick up the lume with those iphone sensors. first try, here you go

Reactions: Therion666

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
has anybody of you come across or tried another bracelet on this SMP ceramic? steel, titanium, nato, leather?

Justcurious321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/18
Just received my watch and very surprised by the quality, rubber strap feels quite solid, not flimsy at all. After this having a hard time justifying gens save for precious metals especially given some ADs act like they don’t want your sale.

I did want to ask if anyone has a dial that’s slightly rotated? Didn’t notice it in my QC but something is a little bit funny like it’s slanted to the left? Also, my crown seems to be slightly out (can’t secure it firmly against the case like I can with my AT).

Last edited:

ymee

1/10/19
What are the thoughts on the replica NATO strap vs the gen? Close enough or not even in the same league?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Updog

18/7/19
What are the thoughts on the replica NATO strap vs the gen? Close enough or not even in the same league?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pretty average - go the standard PhenomeNato strap - quality is really good.

Reactions: KuKwame

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
1c611de98bf1705ad3db2960633197cf.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

Looks like a few marks on the dial? Under 9 o clock a drag mark where paints darker? Glue by 7 o clock? Couple of white paint misses between 5-6, Black mark on 11 o clock

Hopefully these Are just stuff on top of xtal? as VSF is usually very clean indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ad93

Looking Around
4/7/19
I’m looking for a few opinions on my latest QC pic (bottom picture) sent by my TD. There is a pinhole in the black paint on the left side of the pearl in the first picture below. I pointed this out during QC and a week later received the bottom picture. The repair still leaves a visible flaw next to the pearl. I realize the magnification makes things look worse but I’m curious to hear if you folks would accept the repair or ask for another example of this watch. I figure it’s already been a relatively long wait (funds received by TD at the end of October) so I don’t mind waiting a bit more.

Thanks

HerGy

17/8/19
I’m looking for a few opinions on my latest QC pic (bottom picture) sent by my TD. There is a pinhole in the black paint on the left side of the pearl in the first picture below. I pointed this out during QC and a week later received the bottom picture. The repair still leaves a visible flaw next to the pearl. I realize the magnification makes things look worse but I’m curious to hear if you folks would accept the repair or ask for another example of this watch. I figure it’s already been a relatively long wait (funds received by TD at the end of October) so I don’t mind waiting a bit more.

Thanks

hPYIQ.png
hPydL.png

Personally, these kind of things really bothers my eyes, then again - it's rep-world, If everything else is ok then i might give a GL, as you said, when you look at a macro-shot, things might look worse than in real life (on your wrist).

P.S.
Both pictures are of the same watch?
If so, it could be the angle (i find that hard to believe, but could be) but It seems on the first picture, the alignment of both - bezel insert with the bezel, don't match the second picture.

Last edited:

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Looks like a few marks on the dial? Under 9 o clock a drag mark where paints darker? Glue by 7 o clock? Couple of white paint misses between 5-6, Black mark on 11 o clock

Hopefully these Are just stuff on top of xtal? as VSF is usually very clean indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you're seeing too much!! LOL, the watch is perfect and I couldn't see anything you wrote....
1b3cbbbb079bf694532b0b8f9687d1fc.jpg
37a1ae5289d1464796b2bf0e0ea4f419.jpg

Reactions: Bremtz and leo6929

Olek69

Horology Curious
27/7/18
My crown and stem came loose today. My local watchmaker for a fix and a service.

I already miss it though hehe

Bremtz

6/11/18
Hi,
Really interested of buying this watch after reading this thread, but one thing i didn't understand is that if the watch case gets scratched I'll see different colour beneath the coating?
Or its a real black ceramic case? Also same question about the buckle .

Because if so I'll take the 2019 seamaster 300 with the white dial .

Thank you and sorry for the bad English its not my native language :)

Reactions: replikmaster

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi,
Really interested of buying this watch after reading this thread, but one thing i didn't understand is that if the watch case gets scratched I'll see different colour beneath the coating?
Or its a real black ceramic case? Also same question about the buckle .

Because if so I'll take the 2019 seamaster 300 with the white dial .

Thank you and sorry for the bad English its not my native language :)
It's full ceramic, without coating, just go fot it!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Are you blind??? I think you need a new pair of glasses......this dial is full of defects........:xd::xd::xd::xd:
Fuck, it's better to read comments like that than being blind....
????????????????