• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
9889ea6365defa3bcef9a892254d1737.jpg

11c53b58e8699d29e7cdb952e6dabd33.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

gwatch1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/16
Has anyone heard if these are sold out? My TD has said they were popular and I may have to wait for a bit...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jb3

17/4/17
USA
Just got mine in the mail from Jtime and no joke these photos are great and all but in person it is even better if you can believe it. Watch is very low key as someone mentioned which I actually really appreciate having Daytona's and Sub's. This is the first Omega I have grabbed in a while and it's pretty damn nuts that this is probably the best ootb rep I have ever seen.

So I got an Omega for the first time in a long long time and tried our a new TD here who was awesome (accepts Paypal and turnaround and shipping was ridiculously fast).

Reactions: leo6929

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I've just received my QCs and I have 2 specific questions, I'm old and my eye-sight is not what it used to be :)

Anyways, it might just be the angle, but I think that the triangle on the bezel at 12 is not aligned with the dial.

The other thing is the buckle. It might be a reflection, I'm not sure, but it could also be black paint chipping off:

Thoughts?

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
you are right..
the misalignment on the bezel is quite severe, wouldn’t accept (GL) it.

the buckle paint isn’t coming off, this should be a reflection

Reactions: Therion666

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I agree the triangle is off. If you rotate the bezel one-click counter-clockwise the 6 o'clock marker will be way off. This would drive me crazy. You will not be able to unsee it. The buckle is ceramic. I may be just dust.

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
Therion666

Your bezel is fine. It's being viewed at an angle so it looks off. You could ask for another picture for confirmation but you can clearly see the dial's perimeter outline is closer to the left (40 marker) side of the bezel than the right (10 marker) which makes the bezel look slightly shifted.

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I've just received my QCs and I have 2 specific questions, I'm old and my eye-sight is not what it used to be :)

Anyways, it might just be the angle, but I think that the triangle on the bezel at 12 is not aligned with the dial.

The other thing is the buckle. It might be a reflection, I'm not sure, but it could also be black paint chipping off:

Thoughts?

The watch itself is hard to QC. There's this distortion effect created by the domed crystal and the depth of the dial from the crystal itself adds to this effect. I'd GL yours. Just my 2c

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Guys, thanks for the replies, I really needed more eyes on this one and I appreciate your feedback!

I know that the slightest angle while taking photos can cause the bezel to look way off in the pics. The triangle in my QC pic looked extremely misaligned, but I can't see how they would be able to make a bezel insert with this kind of defect. I mean they're not made by hand, right?

I asked for a straight pic of the head, so it's the sweet waiting game time again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tkingjr

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Is it true the smallest wrist the rubber strap can accomodate is 6.75"? 6.5" wrister here!

elsid2019

Looking Around
9/9/19
Hi Guys,

I am new here and was addicted to this forum as i love omega watch as well.
I had ordered and received a watch from the TD and during the QC the small dent along the bezel wasn't obvious and didn't notice it and so i approved the qc and request for delivery. however after receiving it. I notice the dent was there. Is there anyway i could fix that? or any advise is appreciated

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
It's titanium, pretty hard to fix or hide. Shitty move from the dealer to ship you one with a dent (it was obviously already there on the QC pics). Which TD did you order from?

Last edited: