• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I heard that the strap does not work for smaller wrists. There is a guy on youtube with a 6.75 inch wrist and he has to use the smallest hole of the strap. Is this the same with the rep strap? My wrist is 6.5 inches

This is correct. My wrist is 6.75 and I am using the smallest size. I will probably order a custom strap. The watch is exceptional.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I heard that the strap does not work for smaller wrists. There is a guy on youtube with a 6.75 inch wrist and he has to use the smallest hole of the strap. Is this the same with the rep strap? My wrist is 6.5 inches
I'm 6" and I don't sure what to do...

Sharky1528

Known Member
28/8/19
Ohio - USA
Best rep otb I ever owned
6e77083dc5cef028faa99ccc01121cb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to just order this watch... it looks AMAZING !!

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
I have a 6.25 inch and that's what's stopping me from buying this watch, too bad there isn't a XS strap option unless you order from an AD.

sub05

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/15

Just got mine. Very beautiful,I but having mixed emotions about it.
I am waiting for mne. Is it something specific about the watch that you dislike ? This will be my first ceramic and only my second watch on rubber, so I'm kind of excited to get my hands on it.

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I am waiting for mne. Is it something specific about the watch that you dislike ? This will be my first ceramic and only my second watch on rubber, so I'm kind of excited to get my hands on it.

I think its its size. I did not expect for 1.5mm to make such a difference. I probably prefer the visual effect of the steel than the ceramic. Just me.

Reactions: Elno38

sub05

19/7/15
I have a preferred size of 42 on my watches with the diver-look, but I have some pilots from 43 to 45mm and they fit me quite well. Also have an Oris that is 46. I think this should be spot on. Do you feel the watch come of as "flashy" in any way ? It looks quite discret from pictures and video..

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I have a preferred size of 42 on my watches with the diver-look, but I have some pilots from 43 to 45mm and they fit me quite well. Also have an Oris that is 46. I think this should be spot on. Do you feel the watch come of as "flashy" in any way ? It looks quite discret from pictures and video..

It looks very low-key. If i dont dont sell it within the next day. I may just keep it hahaha

sub05

19/7/15
I know the feeling. Almost couldn't wait for the Zenith ton-up version (xf) to arrive. I was litterally drooling in anticipation, just to be sent straight down the basement when it showed up. I allready had the bronze version and the ton-up became just a dissapointment to me. Have tried to inclide it in rotation, but ends up to be worn a day and just gets put away.