• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

frediiii

3/7/15
the more I look at the pictures the more I think that the case finishing is rather different from gen. from the posted pics it seems the edges on the lugs are a lot smoother than the gen which are very sharp (quite uncomfortable to touch actually)

maybe someone can upload some more detailed pix?
0a0ea1c1bcccb950dd1bcafe71dd8910.jpg
a9986e3ebdc63f5f1a113694c51c2765.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Today I compared with the gen at an AD and the difference is very small. Case is near identical. Only difference was the markers edges were slightly more refined but overall this is an exceptional rep. Gen had nato so couldn’t compare the feel of the rubber. Couldn’t take pics as I only asked to look at it on nato to decide if I wanted to order the strap. Haha. I was in there to get a waiting list update for Rolex SS models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

sub05

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/15
Today I compared with the gen at an AD and the difference is very small. Case is near identical. Only difference was the markers edges were slightly more refined but overall this is an exceptional rep. Gen had nato so couldn’t compare the feel of the rubber. Couldn’t take pics as I only asked to look at it on nato to decide if I wanted to order the strap. Haha. I was in there to get a waiting list update for Rolex SS models.

The genuine has a matt ceramic dial with shiny waves. Does the rep have it the same way and not the opposite ? It's hard to see from just the pictures. On the video from youku it looks like the genuine.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
The watch is an excellent Rep.
How do I find the part number for the rubber strap so I can order a Gen ? I know Breitling’s inside and out but on Omega’s I feel like s Noob.

bf0f2cb9d3133dfb7ad3368e6a1b8cda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

fishandbread

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/4/18
i have got the seamster diver 300m black one, but i feel like this new ceramic/titanium version looks closer to gen than the stainless steel one :confused:

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
No loose play on this one. To me there is nothing wrong with the rep rubber strap.

Reactions: stufuse

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
They have great lume and none of the issues with the standard smp with greeny yellow lume in full light, this is nice and white.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
frediiii I tried that on Google and I got the watch. I will dig deeper. Thanks for the help.

Omega has closed down their parts to only AD. if you want a strap, you will have to go to an Authorized dealer and most of the time you need a legit serial number. You won't find them new online from a store.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Omega has closed down their parts to only AD. if you want a strap, you will have to go to an Authorized dealer and most of the time you need a legit serial number. You won't find them new online from a store.

Thanks for the help. Your answer certainly explains why I could not find anything.

Shogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/19
I heard that the strap does not work for smaller wrists. There is a guy on youtube with a 6.75 inch wrist and he has to use the smallest hole of the strap. Is this the same with the rep strap? My wrist is 6.5 inches

Reactions: tkingjr