• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

Guicamarao

17/2/14
I assume the ceramic case shaves off some weight. Can you weigh your watch w/ the rubber strap and share the total gram weight? Thxs.

Don't have a scale, but is very light. Ceramic and Titanium wears very confortable. Lighter than a Sub on a rubber B. Daily watch easily.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Jtime shipped mine yesterday so can’t wait to see this in the flesh. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

fishandbread

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/4/18
I guess THIS marks the moment > 90% reading this particular thread will finally pull the trigger

looks absolutely clean and stunning, thanks for sharing

are the lume on the pearl and minute hand supposed to be greenish instead of bluish on gen?

acc303

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
EU
9ce9e3a32462b09ce805dc91f3e7a58e.jpg

Beautiful

acc303

28/9/18
EU
Nice, very nice!! :)

First impressions/Thoughts?

Very impressed!

Everything seems perfectly aligned.

The deep black is really stunning compared to my black dial VSF 2018 SMP.

Here a side by side... however alignment seems a bit off on these snaps
7d903cc8d606afb9fb7ce4c5ed86ef16.jpg

and here still with the protective plastic and no lume

4507e769f09182a22516c59d83570179.jpg

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
FFS, I thought I was done with reps for 2019,but I see no other option but to make an order... Damn you all to hell :D

Which TDs did you guys use? 408$ on Puretime sounds kinda expensive.. Meh, I'll just shoot Ryan an email and break my piggy bank..

acc303

28/9/18
EU
FFS, I thought I was done with reps for 2019,but I see no other option but to make an order... Damn you all to hell :D

Which TDs did you guys use? 408$ on Puretime sounds kinda expensive.. Meh, I'll just shoot Ryan an email and break my piggy bank..

I thought the same after the VSF 2018 seamaster diver 300m ... but couldn't pass on this one - simply stunning!

I went with PT, and it's worth every penny :)

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I thought the same after the VSF 2018 seamaster diver 300m ... but couldn't pass on this one - simply stunning!

I went with PT, and it's worth every penny :)

I've done business with most TDs, but never with Puretime due to their extremely expensive triangle shipping to the EU and not being able to pay with PayPal. Did you use triangle shipping and if so - how much was it? Sead does it for 40$ and Ryan for 50$.

I thought that the regular 300m was the endgame for me, but I NEED this one too, just for the hell of it :)

Last edited:

acc303

28/9/18
EU
I've done business with most TDs, but never with Puretime due to their extremely expensive triangle shipping to the EU and not being able to pay with PayPal. Did you use triangle shipping and if so - how much was it? Sead does it for 40$ and Ryan for 50$.

I thought that the regular 300m was the endgame for me, but I NEED this one too, just for the hell of it :)

Yes, you NEED it...

EU Direct @ 45$ works for my country and I pay with Bitcoin, with the nice discount...

Last year I used my MasterCard a couple times and it worked with PT. But my bank cancelled my card this summer and renewed by due to some suspicious attempts... outside my ordering spree period :/

So, if you can, go with BTC and get the discount. Otherwise ask for PayPal option - it's available to me by now.

Last edited:

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Yes, you NEED it...

EU Direct @ 45$ works for my country and I pay with Bitcoin, with the nice discount...

Last year I used my MasterCard a couple times and it worked with PT. But my bank cancelled my card this summer and renewed by due to some suspicious attempts... outside my ordering spree period :/

So, if you can, go with BTC and get the discount. Otherwise ask for PayPal option - it's available to me by now.

Thanks for your reply, very informative, I appreciate it! I think I might give them a shot, they must be so successful for a reason :)

My Mastercard and my Visa were both hacked this summer, both times from China, so my credit cards are off limits for rep purchases. I think it's about time for me to figure out the whole Bitcoin thing :)

Reactions: acc303