• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA DEPLOYANT CLASP PIN FALL OUT (HELP)

LIKENOTHER

Horology Curious
4/12/18
I have purchased this watch https://chazingtime05.co/products/p...-best-edition-blue-dial-blue-ceramic-bezel-ss from Chazingtime and it was amazing for a more than 5 months now.

Until recently it started falling of my wrest due to link pins of the bracelet falling off suddenly. It was no problem until one time it fell and the pin (as attached pic) of the deployant clasp fell out and it won't close anymore.

Is there a place where I can find this PIN or maybe buy the deployant clasp from some merchant here or there.

I'd appreciate some feedback.

Thank you.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
i bought a genuine micro adjust clasp from Omega for £50

LIKENOTHER

Horology Curious
4/12/18
i bought a genuine micro adjust clasp from Omega for £50

Never thought it would be this cheap. Did you buy it directly from an omega outlet?

Plus, can I get the whole bracelet from the same factory that made this bracelet?

Thank you.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Yep, it was from the Omega Boutique in Leeds. They also threw in some pairs of spring bars, (20/21/22mm) for free :)

Cullingworth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/17
That sounds like a good deal. I had the same thing and Sead sourced me a rep clasp for $35.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI