• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any chance to buy a new 2201.50 rep?

PO42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
I need some help - I wanna buy parts or a complete watch for build a 2201.50 franken. At the moment it is quite hard to find a used watch or case. So my idea is to buy a new rep and put the gen parts into this. So is there any rep of 2201.50 or 2209.50 from any factory to buy and worth to franken it, or do I have to wait for an used watch / case.?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Yes BP makes V5PO reps which you need, you can buy them new with dg for circa $175, Chinese eta for 280 or Swiss for 330. Be carefull with the hev position as bp makes the cases with correct and incorrect hev position.

PO42

23/4/19
Ok. That sounds great. I'll have a look at the TDs.
thanks mate!

PO42

23/4/19
Damn. Out of stock at my favourite TD. I'm located in EU and afraid of custom issues or seizures. So I'd like to buy a a Europe-located dealer. Franken game is really a game of patience:(

cbfks

24/2/16
Damn. Out of stock at my favourite TD. I'm located in EU and afraid of custom issues or seizures. So I'd like to buy a a Europe-located dealer. Franken game is really a game of patience:(

Did you manage to get one of these in the end?

AmoryBlaine

17/6/15
Yes BP makes V5PO reps which you need, you can buy them new with dg for circa $175, Chinese eta for 280 or Swiss for 330. Be carefull with the hev position as bp makes the cases with correct and incorrect hev position.

Do you know if an original bracelet would fit good on one of these? I bought one for the LMPO and I have it stored in a drawer because it is not valid for the LMPO V5 or V6.

The quality of these BPs can be compared with that of Noob in the LMPO, saving the ceramic / aluminum details?