• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 42crpo: bezel click out of 12 marker

georgegmt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/17
Hello my friends
how can I fix the default bezel position? It goes a little bit off 12 marker.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
photo?......normally you would move the insert to the desired starting point

Last edited:
Reactions: newonboard

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
photo?......normally you would move the insert to the desired starting point

This is right, but it might be helpful to have another tip or two.

1st: remove the bezel. Use a thin knife for this. A kitchen knife often works well.
2nd: remove the bezel insert. It helps to heat it up a little. A hairdryer will work just fine or if you happen to have a heat gun that is better. Once it is warm apply slow pressure and slowly loosen the bezel insert.
3rd: clean off any of the old adhesive
4th: put the bezel back on the watch without the insert.
5th: put the bezel insert back in last with the bezel on the watch being really careful that everything lines up

Subdued

20/11/19
This is right, but it might be helpful to have another tip or two.

1st: remove the bezel. Use a thin knife for this. A kitchen knife often works well.
2nd: remove the bezel insert. It helps to heat it up a little. A hairdryer will work just fine or if you happen to have a heat gun that is better. Once it is warm apply slow pressure and slowly loosen the bezel insert.
3rd: clean off any of the old adhesive
4th: put the bezel back on the watch without the insert.
5th: put the bezel insert back in last with the bezel on the watch being really careful that everything lines up

Is it necessary to put adhesive or the insert will fit just fine sir?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Yes, you will need adhesive or the insert will not stay in place like it should.

Subdued

20/11/19
Yes, you will need adhesive or the insert will not stay in place like it should.

Thank you sir. Is it also possible to move the dial a bit to align it with the bezel? Do you think its easier?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Thank you sir. Is it also possible to move the dial a bit to align it with the bezel? Do you think its easier?

Sometimes you can. You'll have to fiddle with it a bit. With this particular watch I have no idea how easy/hard it will be as I have not had mine open.